|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II: Scenes 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Pucha in Scene 9, what has changed about ethnic Filipinos?
(a) They are less understandable.
(b) They are more Anglicized.
(c) They are more disenfranchised.
(d) They are more forward.
2. Why does Pucha ostensibly berate the waiter in Scene 9?
(a) He is spitting in their tea.
(b) He is slow.
(c) He is ogling Rio.
(d) He smells.
3. Who is Senator Avila speaking to in Scene 7?
(c) His children.
4. In Scene 5, why does Joey say he came to Studio 54?
(a) Chiquiting said she'd meet him here.
(b) He left his DJ equipment here.
(c) He didn't know where else to go.
(d) The soldiers never come there.
5. Who tells Rio of the assassination in Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Scene 10, what reason does Imelda give for Ferdinand's not being there?
2. How does Rio present herself in Scene 3?
3. What is the name of the camp in which Daisy is held captive?
4. In Scene 1, what has Daisy Avila just won?
5. What does the audience hear before the lights come up at the beginning of Scene 1?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)