|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II: Scenes 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daisy confess in Scene 4?
2. What rumor about Daisy Avila surfaces in Scene 10?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is moving to America.
(c) She is a Communist.
(d) She commited incest with her father.
3. According to Pucha in Scene 9, what has changed about ethnic Filipinos?
(a) They are more forward.
(b) They are less understandable.
(c) They are more disenfranchised.
(d) They are more Anglicized.
4. Why is Daisy Avila ill in Scene 16?
(a) She is anemic.
(b) She is manic-depressive.
(c) She has smallpox.
(d) She is pregnant.
5. Who drags Lolita Luna out of Studio 54 in Scene 14?
(a) Joey Sands.
(d) General Ledesma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Senator Avila in succeed in doing with his daughter in Scene 16?
2. At the beginning of the play, what is being built in Manila?
3. What does Senator Avila say that Daisy wants to do in Scene 16?
4. Which of the following characters is at the sex show in Scene 15?
5. What does Rio say disgusts her in Scene 9?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)