|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II: Scenes 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Scene 5, what do the narrators say Santos Triador is always doing?
(a) Cheating on Daisy.
(b) Reading Marx.
(c) Plotting against the Marcos regime.
(d) Watching Daisy.
2. What does Daisy curse in Scene 9?
(a) The Philippines and Ledesma.
(b) Herself and her child.
(c) Her father and God.
(d) Marcos and Santos.
3. At the end of Scene 10, what reason does Imelda give for Ferdinand's not being there?
(a) He is in a meeting.
(b) He has a cold.
(c) He is meeting with Burt Reynolds.
(d) He is golfing.
4. Who appears as a ghost in Scene 1?
(a) Rio's grandmother.
(b) Senator Avila.
(c) Joey's mother.
(d) William McKinley.
5. Who is Chiquiting excitedly showing off in Scene 14?
(b) Daisy Avila.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Pucha in Scene 9, what has changed about ethnic Filipinos?
2. In Scene 12, what does Alacran press Avila about?
3. What is Avila on his way to when he is killed at the end of Act I?
4. What is the NPA?
5. In Scene 9, Rio remembers her grandmother taking her to a movie starring who?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)