|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I: Scenes 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is the owner of Studio 54?
2. Who originated the term Joey explains in Scene 10?
(a) Australian natives.
(b) The Americans.
3. Who do Rio and Pucha gossip about in Scene 9?
(a) Imelda Marcos.
(b) Harrison Ford.
(c) A new sex show in Manila.
(d) Daisy Avila.
4. Why is Senator Avila well known in the Philippines?
(a) He is leader of the opposition party.
(b) He was once a movie star.
(c) He is vice president.
(d) He is morried into the Marcos family.
5. In Scene 9, why is Rio sad?
(a) She misses San Francisco.
(b) She is thinking about her grandmother.
(c) Her ex-boyfriend is getting married.
(d) The city is less lively than she remembers it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Nestor Noralez and Barbara Villanueva?
2. In Scene 11, what does Imelda promise about her film festival?
3. Where is Santos Triador in Scene 5?
4. What is the NPA?
5. In Scene 1, what has Daisy Avila just won?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)