|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I: Scenes 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Uncle berating Joey in Scene 4?
(a) He is listening to the radio.
(b) He has been out of town.
(c) He has been turning tricks on the side.
(d) He is high.
2. At the beginning of Dogeaters, who does the announcer say has just met with the Marcoses?
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) Margaret Thatcher.
(c) Luis Bunuel.
(d) Yves Saint Laurent.
3. Why does Pucha ostensibly berate the waiter in Scene 9?
(a) He is slow.
(b) He smells.
(c) He is spitting in their tea.
(d) He is ogling Rio.
4. In Scene 11, whose accusations does Imelda Marcos deny?
5. What does the audience hear before the lights come up at the beginning of Scene 1?
(b) Sounds of lovemaking.
(c) Gun shots.
(d) Radio clips.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Senator Avila speaking to in Scene 7?
2. Who does Romeo claim to be friends with in Scene 6?
3. When did Jean Mallat come to the Philippines?
4. How is Freddie Gonzaga related to Rio?
5. At the beginning of Dogeaters, what national event is about to happen in Manila?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)