|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I: Scenes 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Jean Mallat come to the Philippines?
(a) The mid 17th century.
(b) The late 19th century.
(c) The mid-1970's.
(d) The 1950's.
2. What does Trini declare herself to be at the end of Scene 6?
(a) A feminist.
(b) A socialist.
(c) An artist.
(d) An idealist.
3. In Scene 10, why is Joey excited about the night's DJ gig?
(a) He has never DJ'ed before.
(b) Imelda may attend.
(c) He is playing one of his own songs.
(d) He is being paid double.
4. What is the cafe of Scene 9 made up to look like?
(a) A jeepney.
(b) A military barracks.
(c) A mobile home.
(d) A teepee.
5. What celebrity has Pucha just seen at the beginning of Scene 9?
(a) Timothy Hutton.
(b) Corey Haim.
(c) Burt Reynolds.
(d) Brooke Shields.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which U.S. president colonized the Philippines?
2. What is the NPA?
3. Which revolutionary European director hits on Joey in Scene 10?
4. What does Perlita warn Joey about Uncle in Scene 10?
5. Whose books is Imelda Marcos said to have banned?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)