|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I: Scenes 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Senator Avila well known in the Philippines?
(a) He is leader of the opposition party.
(b) He is vice president.
(c) He was once a movie star.
(d) He is morried into the Marcos family.
2. Who is the only witness to Avila's murder in Scene 17?
3. In Scene 11, whose accusations does Imelda Marcos deny?
4. While they have sex in Scene 15, what does Romeo accidentally call Trini?
5. In Scene 11, what does Imelda promise about her film festival?
(a) It will be bigger than Cannes.
(b) It will last two months.
(c) It will not affect national commerce.
(d) It will feature a future Oscar winner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Fassbinder distracted when Joey steals his bag in Scene 17?
2. What does Trini declare herself to be at the end of Scene 6?
3. How does Perlita help Joey in Scene 10?
4. What type of frame for the narrative of the play is introduced in Scene 2?
5. Why does Alacran chastise Chiquiting in Scene 10?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)