|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I: Scenes 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alacran chastise Chiquiting in Scene 10?
(a) Her gossip.
(b) Her outfit.
(c) Her cursing.
(d) Her profligate spending.
2. Where is Senator Avila shot?
(a) On the street.
(b) At his house.
(c) In front of the palace.
(d) A hotel lobby.
3. What rumor about Daisy Avila surfaces in Scene 10?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She commited incest with her father.
(c) She is a Communist.
(d) She is moving to America.
4. What is Senator Avila pressing the government for?
(a) An end to martial law.
(b) Tax reform.
(c) Nationalization of the banks.
(d) Free elections.
5. Who does Imelda Marcos congratulate in Scene 11?
(a) Rainer Fassbinder.
(b) Her husband.
(c) General Ledesma.
(d) Daisy Avila.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only witness to Avila's murder in Scene 17?
2. What does the audience hear before the lights come up at the beginning of Scene 1?
3. Where is Santos in Scene 16?
4. How does Joey entertain himself in Scene 17?
5. Why does Pucha ostensibly berate the waiter in Scene 9?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)