|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I: Scenes 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Uncle berating Joey in Scene 4?
(a) He has been turning tricks on the side.
(b) He has been out of town.
(c) He is listening to the radio.
(d) He is high.
2. What is the name of the club that Pucha and Rio plan to visit in Scene 9?
(a) Plato's Retreat.
(c) Studio 54.
(d) The Boogie Down.
3. Who are Nestor Noralez and Barbara Villanueva?
(a) FIlm critics.
(b) Former Philippine presidents.
(c) Itinerrants in Manila.
(d) Radio stars.
4. Which character in Scene 12 refuses to enjoy himself?
(a) Severo Alacran.
(b) Joey Sands.
(c) Senator Avila.
(d) Lieutenant Carreon.
5. What performer does Perlita emulate in Scene 14?
(a) Gloria Gaynor.
(b) Lena Horne.
(c) Donna Summers.
(d) Diana Ross.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Carreon not want to play golf in Scene 12?
2. Who does Imelda Marcos congratulate in Scene 11?
3. What does Trini declare herself to be at the end of Scene 6?
4. Who originated the term Joey explains in Scene 10?
5. When did Jean Mallat come to the Philippines?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)