|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I: Scenes 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 10, why is Joey excited about the night's DJ gig?
(a) He is playing one of his own songs.
(b) Imelda may attend.
(c) He has never DJ'ed before.
(d) He is being paid double.
2. Who does Imelda Marcos congratulate in Scene 11?
(a) Rainer Fassbinder.
(b) Daisy Avila.
(c) Her husband.
(d) General Ledesma.
3. In what setting does Scene 17 begin?
(a) Studio 54.
(b) The Jeeney Cafe.
(c) Barbara and Nestor's studio.
(d) Senator Avila's house.
4. What is the name of Nestor and Barbara's melodrama?
(a) Passions of the Heart.
(b) Amorous Tempest.
(c) Love Letters.
(d) Joys and Terrors.
5. According to Avila in Scene 12, what part of the Philippine temperament does the country a disservice?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Pucha in Scene 9, what has changed about ethnic Filipinos?
2. What is the occupation of the person Barbara and Nestor interview in Scene 2?
3. Which character is the owner of Studio 54?
4. When did Jean Mallat come to the Philippines?
5. What does the audience hear before the lights come up at the beginning of Scene 1?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)