|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II: Scenes 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Pucha in Scene 9, what has changed about ethnic Filipinos?
(a) They are less understandable.
(b) They are more forward.
(c) They are more disenfranchised.
(d) They are more Anglicized.
2. What does Imelda ask Bob Stone out of nowhere in Scene 10?
(a) His favorite film.
(b) His political leanings.
(c) His city of origin.
(d) His sign.
3. In Scene 16, who does Senator Avila say Daisy is like?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Imelda Marcos.
(d) The Virgin Mary.
4. What does "ka" mean?
5. Who does Imelda Marcos congratulate in Scene 11?
(a) Her husband.
(b) General Ledesma.
(c) Rainer Fassbinder.
(d) Daisy Avila.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what setting does Scene 17 begin?
2. Who is Lolita Luna rumored to be having an affair with?
3. At the end of Scene 10, what reason does Imelda give for Ferdinand's not being there?
4. What character is discussed in the radio report of Scene 11?
5. Who is the only witness to Avila's murder in Scene 17?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)