|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II: Scenes 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 16, who does Senator Avila say Daisy is like?
(a) The Virgin Mary.
(b) Imelda Marcos.
(c) Her mother.
2. What does "ka" mean?
3. In Scene 10, why is Joey excited about the night's DJ gig?
(a) He is playing one of his own songs.
(b) Imelda may attend.
(c) He has never DJ'ed before.
(d) He is being paid double.
4. In Scene 9, Senator Avila's ghost tells Daisy she must have what?
(a) A friend.
5. Who -not at the scene of the assassination - starts crying in Scene 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rio's father's new wife's claim to fame?
2. Who shoots Senator Avila?
3. Where is Senator Avila shot?
4. What rumor about Daisy Avila surfaces in Scene 10?
5. Whose books is Imelda Marcos said to have banned?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)