|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II: Scenes 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose books is Imelda Marcos said to have banned?
(a) De Gaulle's.
(b) Those of former Philippine leaders.
2. Where is the cafe located in Scene 9?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A movie theater.
(c) A strip mall.
(d) The central rambla.
3. Where does Scene 11 take place?
(a) The prison camp.
(b) Manila's sewers.
(c) The mountains.
(d) Nestor and Barbara's studio.
4. Why does Alacran chastise Chiquiting in Scene 10?
(a) Her cursing.
(b) Her gossip.
(c) Her outfit.
(d) Her profligate spending.
5. In Scene 16, Senator Avila says he sent Daisy's mother away for what reason?
(a) To keep her safe.
(b) Becomes he did not love her any more.
(c) Because she was deathly ill.
(d) So he wouldn't have to see her again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What morose, repetitive action is Fassbinder doing throughout Scene 17?
2. Who shoots Senator Avila?
3. Who originated the term Joey explains in Scene 10?
4. How does Joey entertain himself in Scene 17?
5. Where is Santos in Scene 16?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)