|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II: Scenes 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daisy Avila continuously call for in Scene 16?
(b) Her mother.
2. Who originated the term Joey explains in Scene 10?
(b) Australian natives.
(d) The Americans.
3. How does Perlita help Joey in Scene 10?
(a) She makes him some food.
(b) She lends him some money.
(c) She gives him the key to her room.
(d) She gives him the night off.
4. Where is Senator Avila shot?
(a) A hotel lobby.
(b) In front of the palace.
(c) On the street.
(d) At his house.
5. In Scene 11, whose accusations does Imelda Marcos deny?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Perlita warn Joey about Uncle in Scene 10?
2. In his soliloquy in Scene 16, what does Senator Avila beg his daughter to do?
3. What morose, repetitive action is Fassbinder doing throughout Scene 17?
4. In Scene 11, what are most of the guerrillas' attitudes toward Joey?
5. In Scene 9, Senator Avila's ghost tells Daisy she must have what?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)