|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II: Scenes 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What periodical does Jacob work for?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) Der Spiegel.
(c) The Washington Post.
(d) La Monde.
2. Before leaving at the end of Scene 8, what does Ledesma promise he will do to Daisy?
(a) Free her.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Rape her.
(d) Murder her.
3. Who shoots Senator Avila?
4. Who sings a lullaby to Daisy in Scene 16?
(a) Senator Avila.
(b) Nestor and Barbara.
5. What is the name of the camp in which Daisy is held captive?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Imelda Marcos give Bob stone for their Scene 10 interview?
2. Why is Pucha scandalized in Scene 9?
3. What does Avila say he is at the end of Scene 16?
4. What does Perlita warn Joey about Uncle in Scene 10?
5. Why does Ledesma rebuke Carreon in Scene 8?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)