|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tristan's girlfriend's name?
2. What does Roddy's dog like to ride in?
(a) A pram.
(b) The back of trucks.
(c) A car.
(d) A cart.
3. What is Herriot wearing when a policeman calls him about a stray dog?
(b) Surgical garb.
(d) Working clothes.
4. What is Roddy's dog's name?
5. What is the name of Mr. Potts's dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Whitby's dog get pneumonia?
2. What does Mrs. Whitby's dog have a strange habit of doing?
3. What kind of dog is Rip?
4. How is Ron Cundall paralyzed?
5. What gets lodged in Roddy's dog's windpipe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Herriot do when he hears about the death of Mr. Potts?
2. What does Herriot do on his last day at Brennan's practice and how does he feel about what he sees?
3. How does Herriot tell the Whithorns to treat the cyst on one of their dogs' paws?
4. What kind of things does Herriot do to try and cure Brandy of his pneumonia?
5. What happens after Theo is put to sleep?
6. What does Herriot say dogs love most in their life?
7. How does Herriot try to cure Amber?
8. What does Judy do when new animals on the farm are born?
9. How does Herriot feel when he has to put Amber to sleep?
10. What happens when the two new dogs of the Whithorns are brought to the clinic for a check-up?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)