|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something used by Herriot to cure Amber?
2. What is the name of Mrs. Whitby's dog?
3. Where does Mr. Pinkerton say his dog has a strange discharge from?
(a) His thing.
(b) His pencil.
(c) His member.
(d) His place.
4. What time does Cobb wake up Herriot to check on his beagle?
(a) 2:00 A.M..
(b) 4:00 A.M..
(c) 3:00 A.M..
(d) 1:00 A.M..
5. What does Herriot give Cobb's beagle?
(a) Some water.
(b) A mild sedative.
(c) A vitamin tablet.
(d) A barbituate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rip brought into the clinic?
2. What is Roddy's dog's name?
3. What kind of dog is Joshua?
4. What is Eric's dog's name?
5. What is wrong with the dog of the man who spreads rumors about Herriot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the two new dogs of the Whithorns are brought to the clinic for a check-up?
2. What strange thing is Mrs. Ridge excited about in chapter 37?
3. What strange habit does Brandy have?
4. How does Herriot cure Myrtle when she is really sick?
5. What is wrong with Jake when Roddy brings him in to the clinic?
6. Why do men in Darroby get funny haircuts on Sundays?
7. What does Herriot do to cure Pilling's dog, and how does his wife react?
8. What does Herriot prescribe for Mr. Pinkerton's dog?
9. How does Herriot cure Jake?
10. What happens to Skipper when Jingo dies, and how is he saved?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)