|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dog does Mr. Bailes own?
2. What is the name of Brennan's housekeeper?
(a) Mrs. Holdermyer.
(b) Mrs. Heldmer.
(c) Mrs. Holroyd.
3. How old is Tip?
4. How many cats does Mrs. Stubbs own?
5. What does Herrio receive on his birthday in chapter 22?
(a) A bottle of sherry and a side of beef.
(b) A draft notice.
(c) A Veterinary award.
(d) A litter of abandoned puppies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ms. Donovan doing that frustrates Herriot?
2. How long does Herriot agree to take over the practice of Brennan?
3. Why does Johnny need a dog?
4. What kind of dog does Herriot see abandoned on the highway?
5. What is wrong with the cow Herriot treats at the Darroby Show?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the misunderstanding about Miss Dooley's name?
2. How does Herriot describe little Nellie Dimmock?
3. What does Herriot do when he realizes someone is poisoning dogs?
4. How does Herriot feel after treating Benjamin?
5. What do Herriot and Bennet do before Herriot returns back to Darroby?
6. How does Herriot explain the attack from Harold's dog?
7. What happens when Herriot treats Percy with a hormone?
8. What does Wesley do to make the money to pay for the veterinary care of his dog?
9. How does Herriot describe Tip?
10. What does Mrs. Donovan ask of Herriot when he is caring for the abandoned retriever?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)