|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boy who plays many pranks in Darroby?
2. What is Herriot going out to cure in chapter seven?
3. What is wrong with Joe Mulligan's dog?
(d) Hurt paw.
4. What medication does Herriot give Mrs. Flaxton's dog?
5. What is Tricki-Woo wearing when Herriot sees him and his master driving together?
(a) A studded collar.
(b) A sweater.
(c) A lace dress.
(d) A tweed coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the prankster's dog?
2. What happens to Kim?
3. What kind of dog is Sally?
4. How much does Brennan charge for healing a wounded dog's shoulder?
5. What is Roland Partridge's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Herriot treats Percy with a hormone?
2. What does Wesley do to make the money to pay for the veterinary care of his dog?
3. What do Herriot and Bennet do before Herriot returns back to Darroby?
4. What happens to Timmy, and how does Herriot treat him?
5. How does Herriot describe little Nellie Dimmock?
6. How does Herriot feel about the abandoned dog's new owners?
7. What is wrong with Mr. Dean's dog, and how does Herriot cure it?
8. How does Herriot treat the collie he works on after cutting his finger?
9. How does Herriot explain the attack from Harold's dog?
10. What does Herriot do the third time Shep jumps at him and barks?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)