|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Gyp's brother?
2. What is the name of Bennet's wife?
3. What does Granville remove from Dinah?
(a) A tumor.
(b) Her uterus.
(c) A lodged bone.
(d) A deceased puppy.
4. What does Brennan do while Herriot is taking over his practice?
(a) Attend the funeral of his father.
(b) Go to a veterinary training lecture.
(c) Visit his cousins.
(d) Go on a holiday with his family.
5. What is wrong with the cow Herriot treats at the Darroby Show?
(a) Her horn is knocked off.
(b) Her hoof is split.
(c) Her leg is fractured.
(d) She is fed beer .
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Helen's dog, Dan?
2. What kind of dog does Mrs. Rummey get after giving away Cedric?
3. What kind of dog does Harold have?
4. What is the name of the collie that Herriot treats after cutting his finger?
5. What causes most of Tricki-Woo's illnesses?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Herriot feel after treating Benjamin?
2. What does Herriot do at the end of the Darroby Show?
3. What does Herriot do at the house call he makes in chapter 12?
4. How does Herriot cure Penny's gastrointestinal problem?
5. What does Herriot do after Helen and her dog leave the clinic?
6. What does Herriot do when he receives a Christmas basket from Mrs. Humphrey?
7. How does Herriot explain the attack from Harold's dog?
8. What is wrong with Mr. Dean's dog, and how does Herriot cure it?
9. What do Herriot and Bennet do before Herriot returns back to Darroby?
10. What does Herriot do the third time Shep jumps at him and barks?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)