|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is left at the clinic to watch over the healing dog in chapter two?
2. How old is the boy who plays many pranks in Darroby?
3. What does Herriot do for Mr. Dean's dog?
(a) Puts him to sleep.
(b) Operates on a tumor.
(c) Supplements his diet.
(d) Splints his leg.
4. How many puppies does Harold's dog have?
5. What does Mr. Dean give Herriot as payment?
(a) A cigar.
(b) His money clip.
(c) A slab of beef.
(d) A rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog does Mrs. Rummey get after giving away Cedric?
2. What does the sign on Mrs. Stubbs' wall say?
3. What is Herriot doing when he cuts his finger?
4. How does Herriot cover Kim's wounds?
5. What is the name of the ball in chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Herriot treats Percy with a hormone?
2. What is wrong with Mr. Dean's dog, and how does Herriot cure it?
3. What is the most frustrating part of Brennan's clinic when Herriot is filling in for him?
4. How does Herriot cure Tricki-Woo in chapter three?
5. What happens to Timmy, and how does Herriot treat him?
6. How does Herriot treat the collie he works on after cutting his finger?
7. How does Herriot cure Penny's gastrointestinal problem?
8. What does Herriot do when he receives a Christmas basket from Mrs. Humphrey?
9. What does Con Fenton say to Herriot after adopting Cedric?
10. How does Herriot explain the attack from Harold's dog?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)