|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes most of Tricki-Woo's illnesses?
(a) Lack of physical activity.
(d) Bad diet.
2. What is Herriot doing when he cuts his finger?
(a) Delivering a foal.
(b) De-horning cows.
(c) Castrating pigs.
(d) Branding horses.
3. What kind of dog does Mr. Dean have?
4. What is the name of the prankster's dog?
5. What happens to Bonzo?
(a) He is hit by a car.
(b) He is attacked by another dog.
(c) He eats some poisonous berries.
(d) He gets stuck under some old tires.
6. What does Herriot give the abandoned dog on the highway to help him sleep?
(a) A heated pad.
(c) A pillow.
7. How fast does Herriot drive to the house call he makes in chapter 12?
(a) 25 mph.
(b) 10 mph.
(c) 20 mph.
(d) 15 mph.
8. What kind of dog is Joe?
9. What kind of dog does Mrs. Flaxton have?
10. What treatment is Herriot asked to give Magnus?
(a) Nail trimming.
(c) Worms vaccine.
(d) Ear boxing.
11. What is the name of Mrs. Flaxton's dog?
12. How much does Brennan charge for healing a wounded dog's shoulder?
(a) Five pence.
(b) Six pence.
(c) Eight pence.
(d) Seven pence.
13. What is the name of the collie that Herriot treats after cutting his finger?
14. What is the name of Joe Mulligan's dog?
15. What kind of dog does Helen have?
(c) Great Dane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Herriot see Helen with at the Darroby Show?
2. What is Roland Partridge's occupation?
3. How long does Tricki-Woo have to stay at the clinic in chapter three?
4. What kind of dog does Summergill own?
5. What is wrong with the cow Herriot treats at the Darroby Show?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)