|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Tip?
2. What kind of dog does Helen have?
(b) Great Dane.
3. What is the dog in chapter two treated for?
(a) A benign tumor.
(b) A gash on his ear.
(c) A gastrointestinal infection.
(d) A broken leg.
4. How many cats does Mrs. Stubbs own?
5. Who does Herriot see Helen with at the Darroby Show?
(a) Another man.
(b) He prarents.
(c) Her sister.
(d) A group from church.
6. How old is the boy who plays many pranks in Darroby?
7. What is wrong with Partridge's dog?
(a) Food allergies.
(c) Fast breathing.
(d) Enlarged testicle.
8. What happens to Bonzo?
(a) He gets stuck under some old tires.
(b) He eats some poisonous berries.
(c) He is hit by a car.
(d) He is attacked by another dog.
9. How many puppies does Harold's dog have?
10. What is wrong with the cow Herriot treats at the Darroby Show?
(a) Her horn is knocked off.
(b) Her leg is fractured.
(c) Her hoof is split.
(d) She is fed beer .
11. What kind of dog does Harold have?
(b) Portuguese Water Dog.
(c) Great Dane.
12. What kind of dog is Sally?
13. How does Herriot cover Kim's wounds?
(a) In heavy bandages and sterile tape.
(b) With castor oil.
(c) In a splint.
(d) With plaster.
14. How long does Herriot agree to take over the practice of Brennan?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) One week.
15. What is the name of Mrs. Cook's house?
(a) Daffodil House.
(b) Lilac Cottage.
(c) Rose Villa.
(d) Peony Place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog is Jock?
2. What happens to the collie that Herriot treats after cutting his finger?
3. What is the name of the prankster's dog?
4. How far away from Herriot is Granville's clinic?
5. What does Herriot do with the abandoned retriever?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)