1. What kind of dog is Tricki-Woo?
2. What does Tricki-Woo do to earn her master nine shillings?
Place a bet at a horse race.
3. What causes most of Tricki-Woo's illnesses?
4. What is the dog in chapter two treated for?
A benign tumor.
5. Who is left at the clinic to watch over the healing dog in chapter two?
6. What kind of dog is treated in chapter two?
7. What is Tricki-Woo wearing when Herriot sees him and his master driving together?
A tweed coat.
This section contains 3,319 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)