|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Gyp?
(a) He is limping.
(b) He is vomiting.
(c) He has convulsions.
(d) He has a blind eye.
2. What does Mr. Dean give Herriot as payment?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A cigar.
(c) His money clip.
(d) A slab of beef.
3. What is wrong with Partridge's dog?
(a) Fast breathing.
(c) Food allergies.
(d) Enlarged testicle.
4. What does Tristan do to get Helen to stay after her dog is cured?
(a) Asks her for advice.
(b) Brings in tea.
(c) Shows her pictures of Herriot.
(d) Asks about her dog.
5. Who is left at the clinic to watch over the healing dog in chapter two?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog does Mr. Dean have?
2. What treatment is Herriot asked to give Magnus?
3. What does Herriot name the dog abandoned on the highway?
4. What does Herriot give the abandoned dog on the highway to help him sleep?
5. What does Harold ask Herriot advice on?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)