|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is being used to poison dogs in chapter 28?
(c) Rat poison.
2. What does Herriot do with the abandoned retriever?
(a) Keeps it himself.
(b) Gives it to Mrs. Donovan.
(c) Takes it to the clinic.
(d) Puts it to sleep.
3. What is wrong with Joe Mulligan's dog?
(b) Hurt paw.
4. What saves Jingo's best friend from death?
(a) Being placed by Jingo.
(b) Some exercise and attention.
(c) A new puppy.
(d) An antibiotic.
5. What is Partridge's dog's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the pub Herriot visits in chapter 27?
2. How many cats does Mrs. Stubbs own?
3. What is the name of Jingo's best friend?
4. What is Roland Partridge's occupation?
5. What kind of dog does Mr. Potts own?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)