|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pills does Herriot give Mr. Bailey to cure his dog?
2. What is wrong with Mr. Bailey's dog?
(a) He is acting strangely aggressive.
(b) He has a digestive problem.
(c) He has a chronic cough.
(d) He has really bad gas.
3. What is Herriot going out to cure in chapter seven?
4. What does the sign on Mrs. Stubbs' wall say?
(a) God is Near.
(b) God is Love.
(c) I Will Serve Him.
(d) Cleanliness is Next to Godliness.
5. What kind of dog is Jock?
(a) Sheep dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Bonzo?
2. What is the name of Bennet's wife?
3. What is the name of Gyp's brother?
4. What do Jock's puppies learn to do as soon as they walk?
5. What is the name of the pub Herriot visits in chapter 27?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)