|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Herriot going out to cure in chapter seven?
2. What is Albert's dog's name?
3. How many pills does Herriot give Mr. Bailey to cure his dog?
4. What is wrong with Gyp?
(a) He is limping.
(b) He is vomiting.
(c) He has a blind eye.
(d) He has convulsions.
5. What is the name of the pub Herriot visits in chapter 27?
(a) Queen Anne's.
(b) Cat's Cradle.
(c) Horse Jockey.
(d) Fox and Hounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Herriot charge to treat Mr. Bailey's dog?
2. Where does Jingo contract his liver disease?
3. What is Partridge's dog's name?
4. What is wrong with Partridge's dog?
5. How is the weather in chapter seven?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)