|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dog is Jock?
(d) Sheep dog.
2. What is the name of the pub Herriot visits in chapter 27?
(a) Queen Anne's.
(b) Cat's Cradle.
(c) Horse Jockey.
(d) Fox and Hounds.
3. What profession does Albert hold?
4. What does Herriot charge to treat Mr. Bailey's dog?
(b) Six pence.
(c) One pound.
(d) Ten pence.
5. What is Roland Partridge's occupation?
(c) Store Owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Bonzo?
2. What does Herriot use to save Fergus from poisoning?
3. What kind of dog is Gyp?
4. How is the weather in chapter seven?
5. What saves Jingo's best friend from death?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)