|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Gyp?
(a) He is limping.
(b) He is vomiting.
(c) He has a blind eye.
(d) He has convulsions.
2. What do Jock's puppies learn to do as soon as they walk?
(a) Herd sheep.
(c) Chase cars.
3. How many cats does Mrs. Stubbs own?
4. What does Herriot use to save Fergus from poisoning?
(b) A laxative.
(c) Pain killers.
5. What is Herriot going out to cure in chapter seven?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Tip?
2. What is Partridge's dog's name?
3. What is the name of Bennet's wife?
4. What is wrong with Mr. Bailey's dog?
5. What does Herriot charge to treat Mr. Bailey's dog?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)