Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. What kind of dog is Tricki-Woo?
(a) Shih Tzu.
2. What does Tricki-Woo do to earn her master nine shillings?
(a) Win a dog contest.
(b) Write an article for a magazine.
(c) Win a race with other dogs.
(d) Place a bet at a horse race.
3. What causes most of Tricki-Woo's illnesses?
(b) Lack of physical activity.
(d) Bad diet.
4. What is the dog in chapter two treated for?
(a) A gastrointestinal infection.
(b) A benign tumor.
(c) A broken leg.
(d) A gash on his ear.
5. Who is left at the clinic to watch over the healing dog in chapter two?
6. What kind of dog is treated in chapter two?
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
7. What is Tricki-Woo wearing when Herriot sees him and his master driving together?
(a) A tweed coat.
(b) A studded collar.
(c) A sweater.
(d) A lace dress.
This section contains 3,319 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)