|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 7 is entitled, "Guess Who's Coming to" (107) which meal?
2. What is Commander Cupcake's first heroic action?
(a) He puts out a fire.
(b) He breaks up a fight.
(c) He saves a drowning rat.
(d) He helps an old lady across the street.
3. Which villain from the first Dog-Man book resurfaces at the end of Chapter 6: "A Buncha Stuff That Happened Next"?
(a) Dr. Whatchamacallit.
(b) Dr. Yes.
(c) Dr. Evil.
(d) Dr. Scum.
4. Chapter 2 of Dog Man: For Whom the Ball Rolls is entitled "Behavior Modification" (33) what?
5. Who proves to Sarah on the television news that Dog Man is now cured of his instinctual response to balls?
(a) Li'l Petey.
(b) Big Jim.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grampa commands Li'l Petey to pick up what objects in Chapter 8: "The Old Man and the Seafood Crackers"?
2. Chief yells at Dog Man and sends him home at the end of Chapter 1: "Rise of the Planet of the Cats" because he has now allowed how many criminals to escape in one week?
3. Who has the idea in Chapter 3 to hypnotize Petey?
4. What is the name of the robot Dr. Scum sends to do battle with the mechanical rat in Chapter 11: "The Very Hangry Caterpillar"?
5. In what location does Li'l Petey fall asleep at the end of Chapter 5: "A Good Dose of Reality"?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way is the theme of karmic retribution demonstrated in Chapter 6: "A Buncha Stuff That Happened Next"?
2. Who stays at Petey's Secret Lab while two other characters race to "save the world" (146) in Chapter 9: "Burgle Balls Attack"?
3. What differences between Petey and his son Li'l Petey are apparent during their walk home together after Petey's release from jail?
4. In what way does the foreword of Dog Man: For Whom the Ball Rolls broaden the traditional definition of family?
5. Why is Dog Man unable to help in the effort to stop the crimes committed by Dr. Scum's burgle balls?
6. At what solution does Petey arrive when Dog Man and 80-HD miss Li'l Petey terribly after he moves out?
7. Discuss an instance when Li'l Petey teaches an adult an important lesson.
8. How does Petey get out of jail in Chapter 3: "To Heck with the Planet of the Cats”?
9. What method does the criminal wearing the striped clothing in Chapter 1: "Rise of the Planet of the Cats" use to get Dog Man off his trail?
10. How do the burgle balls invented by Dr. Scum work?
This section contains 1,151 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)