|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 2, why does Robin summon Mephastophilis?
2. What does Faustus think about during the last hour of his life?
3. How does Faustus respond to Carolus' request at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Who enters with Faustus in Act 5, Scene 1?
5. What does Carolus ask Faustus to do at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the role of magic in "Dr. Faustus".
Essay Topic 2
How does the theme of necromancy instigate the action of "Dr. Faustus"?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Lucifer and Dr. Faustus, providing specific examples from the text.
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)