|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Faustus say he got the grapes?
2. What is the Vintner searching for?
3. What does Faustus speak of after talking to the Old Man?
4. Who enters the room with a large retinue of attendants in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What does Carolus promise Faustus in Act 4, Scene 1 after Faustus adheres to Carolus' request?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the advice of Good Angel and the Bad Angel in "Dr. Faustus". How do they emphasize the duality of mankind?
Essay Topic 2
What does "Dr. Faustus" suggest about Marlowe's attitude toward women?
Essay Topic 3
What is the purpose of the chorus in "Dr. Faustus"? What role do they play? Why are they important?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)