Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the protagonist of this play?
2. Why does the new arrival in Act 4, Scene 1 approach Faustus?
3. What are Faustus and Mephastophilis doing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
4. How does Carolus feel about Faustus's trick on his subject?
5. Why does Faustus make his odd request in Act 3, Scene 1?
How is learning viewed in "Dr. Faustus"? How do different characters view learning?
Examine the role of magic in "Dr. Faustus".
Analyze one of the metaphors in "Dr. Faustus" in depth.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)