|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faustus respond to Carolus' request at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
2. Whom does Faustus send to accomplish Carolus' request?
3. Who does Faustus play a joke on in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What is Faustus's last request?
5. What does Carolus ask Faustus to do at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
Essay Topic 1
How does the theme of necromancy instigate the action of "Dr. Faustus"?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the advice of Good Angel and the Bad Angel in "Dr. Faustus". How do they emphasize the duality of mankind?
Essay Topic 3
Besides Dr. Faustus, who in this play sins? How do they sin? How are they punished?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)