|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Faustus send to accomplish Carolus' request?
2. Whom does Carolus want to see in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Helen of Troy.
(b) Alexander the Great and his paramour.
3. Which Greek god(dess) is alluded to in the Epilogue?
4. What does the Duke of Vanholt promise?
(a) To reward Faustus for his feat.
(b) To invite Faustus to visit again soon.
(c) To never forget Faustus.
(d) To find a wife for Faustus.
5. What does Faustus speak of after talking to the Old Man?
(a) His pending death.
(c) God and forgiveness.
(d) His friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the new arrival in Act 4, Scene 1 approach Faustus?
2. Who enters the room with a large retinue of attendants in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. Where is Faustus, according to the Epilogue?
4. What does Faustus do when the Horse-Courser leaves?
5. What is Faustus doing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)