|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is said about Faustus in the Epilogue?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is evil.
(c) He gains forgiveness from God.
(d) He is still alive.
2. Who is waiting in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) The pope and his friars.
(b) Faustus and Mephastophilis.
(c) The Good Angel and the Bad Angel.
(d) Rafe and Robin.
3. How does Carolus feel about Faustus's trick?
4. Who is cynical of Faustus's abilities?
(a) The Duke of Vanholt.
(b) A knight.
(d) The Duchess of Vanholt.
5. When does Faustus claim that he is going to die?
(a) Next month.
(d) In one year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Faustus, according to the Epilogue?
2. Why does Robin cast a spell?
3. Whom does Faustus summon from the dead in Act 5, Scene 1?
4. Why does the new arrival in Act 4, Scene 1 approach Faustus?
5. Where are Carolus and Faustus at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)