|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faustus think about during the last hour of his life?
(a) He regrets never marrying.
(b) He regrets his decision to sell his soul to the devil.
(c) He wishes he had slept with more women.
(d) He misses his family.
2. Why does Faustus refuse to pray?
(a) Because he is too tired.
(b) Because he believes he cannot be forgiven.
(c) Because he wants to go to hell.
(d) Because he is too stubborn and will not repent.
3. Why is Wagner's first offer of payment so offensive to the Clown?
(a) Because the Clown does not like Wagner.
(b) Because French crowns are devalued to the point of being practically worthless.
(c) It is not offensive.
(d) Because Wagner refuses to pay at all.
4. When will Lucifer return to grant Faustus's request?
(a) Next month.
(b) On the new moon.
(d) In a year.
5. Who arrives after Faustus's first guests leave in Act 5, Scene 1?
(d) An old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the scholars learn in response to their question in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What does Faustus say when the Horse-Courser attacks him toward the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
3. What does Faustus do as a storm approaches?
4. What will Robin's book allow him to do?
5. What does Faustus study?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)