|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Faustus want to see to help him choose his course of studies?
(a) Good and Bad Angels.
(b) Valdes and Cornelius.
(c) Wagner and the Clown.
2. How did Robin obtain the object that he is carrying in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Found it.
(b) Inherited it.
(c) Stole it.
(d) Bought it.
3. What does the Bad Angel advise Faustus to do?
(a) Continue his regular studies.
(b) He does not advise Faustus of anything.
(c) Study magic.
(d) Become a member of the clergy.
4. Who is the main character in the play?
(c) Dr. John Faustus.
5. What happens at midnight in Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) The scholars scream.
(b) Faustus begins praying to God for forgiveness.
(c) Faustus dies.
(d) Devils arrive to take Faustus to hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Mephastophilis say that he serves?
2. Why is Faustus tempted to study this?
3. Why does Mephastophilis leave Faustus?
4. What does Mephastophilis tell Faustus when he returns to Faustus's house in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. To whom does Lucifer offer to introduce Faustus?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)