|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom do the scholars pose their question in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. How does Robin feel about his new acquisition?
3. Why is Faustus tempted to study this?
(a) Because it sounds fun.
(b) Because Wagner suggests it.
(c) Because it would make his parents proud.
(d) Because of the power it would give him.
4. Why does the Horse-Courser offer Faustus more money?
(a) To command Mephastophilis to let him go.
(b) To sell him another horse.
(c) To allow him to sleep there.
(d) To give him some food.
5. Where does Faustus say he got the grapes?
(b) Another place in the world where it is summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Pope think Faustus is?
2. What is odd about Faustus's feat in Act 4, Scene 3?
3. What does Faustus do when the Horse-Courser leaves?
4. What are Mephastophilis and Faustus waiting for at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
5. How does Faustus feel about the sight of the demon in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)