|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faustus question Mephastophilis about in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Hell, heaven, and God.
(d) The Good Angel and the Bad Angel.
2. Whom do the scholars decide to visit at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The rector.
3. Where are Mephastophilis and Faustus waiting at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) At the house of the Duke and Duchess of Vanholt.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) The private chambers of the Pope.
(d) At Robin's house.
4. Who is cynical of Faustus's abilities?
(b) The Duke of Vanholt.
(c) The Duchess of Vanholt.
(d) A knight.
5. Who does Faustus play a joke on in Act 4, Scene 1?
(b) The cynical knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Faustus discussing with his guests in Act 5, Scene 1?
2. What set of books does Faustus ask for?
3. What does Faustus command Mephastophilis to do in Act 4, Scene 3?
4. When does Faustus claim that he is going to die?
5. Why does Wagner believe that Faustus is preparing to die?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)