|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faustus do in his studies?
(b) Financially well.
(c) Very poorly.
(d) He quits.
2. Who is the main character in the play?
(b) Dr. John Faustus.
3. How does the Clown react to the appearance of the devils in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He dies.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He cries.
4. What do the scholars want Faustus to do?
(a) Quit school.
(b) Help them study.
(c) Loan them money.
(d) Quit his magical studies.
5. What does Wagner want to do in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Kill Faustus.
(b) Summon Mephastophilis.
(c) Hire the Clown as his servant.
(d) Sleep with a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Robin obtain the object that he is carrying in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. How is the object being carried in Act 3, Scene 2 obtained?
3. What do the scholars learn in response to their question in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What is Robin's occupation?
5. Whom do the scholars decide to visit at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)