|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faustus realize in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) That he loves God too much to offer his soul to the devil.
(b) That he does not want to study magic.
(c) That he did something immoral by offering his soul to the devil.
(d) That Mephastophilis is not powerful enough to be a helpful servant.
2. What does Faustus do as a storm approaches?
(a) He goes to sleep.
(b) He draws a magic circle around himself.
(c) He goes to the theater to watch a play.
(d) He hides.
3. What does Faustus study as he sits in his studying Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Which friend to ask for advice.
(b) Whether to quit school.
(c) Which way to turn his studies.
(d) Whether to get married.
4. Where was Mephastophilis when Robin and Rafe summoned him?
5. Why does the Horse-Courser return soaking wet?
(a) He rode the horse into water and it disappeared.
(b) It started raining.
(c) He fell off the horse.
(d) The horse spit on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Robin feel about his new acquisition?
2. Who enters with Faustus in Act 5, Scene 1?
3. What does Carolus ask Faustus to do at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Why does Faustus allow the Horse-Courser to leave peacefully?
5. How do the scholars feel about Faustus spending time with Valdes and Cornelius?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)