|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the protagonist of this play?
2. Whom is Faustus waiting for in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The Bad Angel.
(d) The Good Angel.
3. Whom does Carolus want to see in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Alexander the Great and his paramour.
(b) Helen of Troy.
4. Whom do the scholars decide to visit at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(d) The rector.
5. What set of books does Faustus ask for?
(a) Books to control the weather.
(b) Books to give him power over all the other demons and knowledge of the entire earth and universe.
(c) Books to control women.
(d) Books to summon troops of knights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Clown beg Wagner to do about the devils in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. What does Faustus think about during the last hour of his life?
3. What do the scholars learn in response to their question in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What is being carried as Act 3, Scene 2 opens?
5. What does Faustus study as he sits in his studying Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)