|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Faustus discussing with his guests in Act 5, Scene 1?
(d) The fine ladies in the world.
2. What does the Clown agree to do after the devils leave in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Go to hell.
(b) Practice magic.
(c) Be Wagner's servant.
(d) Work for Faustus.
3. What does the Bad Angel advise Faustus to do?
(a) Study magic.
(b) Continue his regular studies.
(c) He does not advise Faustus of anything.
(d) Become a member of the clergy.
4. What does Mephastophilis warn the Horse-Courser not to do?
(a) Buy another horse from Faustus.
(b) Yell at the horse.
(c) Wake Faustus up.
(d) Eat Faustus's food.
5. What does Faustus do when the Horse-Courser leaves?
(a) Leaves quickly.
(b) Argues with Mephastophilis.
(c) Goes to sleep.
(d) Eats dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carolus ask Faustus to do at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
2. Whom does Mephastophilis say that he serves?
3. What is Faustus waiting to learn in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What do Valdes and Cornelius advise Faustus to do?
5. Why does Faustus make his odd request in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)