|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who seizes the Horse-Courser?
2. What do the scholars learn in response to their question in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) That Faustus is in class.
(b) That Faustus is at dinner with Valdes and Cornelius.
(c) That they are being expelled.
(d) Their question is unanswered.
3. What do the devils do in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Kill the Clown.
(b) They refuse to appear.
(c) Frighten the Clown into submission at Wagner's request.
(d) Yell at Wagner for summoning them.
4. When does Faustus claim that he is going to die?
(a) In one year.
(d) Next month.
5. When does Robin first appear in "Dr. Faustus"?
(a) In Act 3.
(b) At the end of Act 2, Scene 2.
(c) At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2.
(d) At the end of Act 2, Scene 1.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Faustus summon from the dead in Act 5, Scene 1?
2. What does Wagner do to convince the Clown to acquiesce to his request?
3. Whom is Faustus eager to please in Act 4, Scene 3?
4. What do Robin and Rafe do out of fear of Mephastophilis?
5. How does the Old Man send the devils away?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)