|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Faustus very tempted to study in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Who tells Faustus that it is not too late to turn back?
(b) The Good Angel.
(d) The Bad Angel.
3. What does Faustus ask to see in Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Ancient Greece.
(c) Helen of Troy.
4. To what does the term "waxen wings" in line 21 of the Prologue allude?
(a) The fall of Icarus.
(b) A wax museum.
(c) A wax figure.
(d) The fall of Lucifer.
5. What does Robin do when he grows tired of the Vintner?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Reads a passage from Faustus's book.
(c) Confesses to stealing the silver goblet.
(d) Tells the Vintner to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Faustus's last request?
2. What does the Good Angel advise Faustus?
3. How is the object being carried in Act 3, Scene 2 obtained?
4. Whom does Carolus want to see in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. How does the Pope react to Faustus's actions?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)