|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Faustus and Mephastophilis discuss in Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Helen of Troy.
(d) Ancient rulers.
2. How is the object being carried in Act 3, Scene 2 obtained?
(a) It is received as a gift.
(b) It is found in the trash.
(c) It is bought.
(d) It is stolen from the Vintner.
3. What does Faustus speak of after talking to the Old Man?
(a) His pending death.
(b) God and forgiveness.
(c) His friends.
4. What does the Good Angel advise Faustus?
(a) To return home to his family.
(b) To study magic.
(c) To continue with his regular studies.
(d) He does not advise Faustus of anything.
5. Why is Faustus tempted to study this?
(a) Because Wagner suggests it.
(b) Because it would make his parents proud.
(c) Because it sounds fun.
(d) Because of the power it would give him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Faustus play a joke on in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. Who is the protagonist of this play?
3. When does Faustus claim that he is going to die?
4. What does Carolus ask Faustus to do at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
5. What is the name of Faustus's human servant?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)