|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Faustus say retrieved the grapes?
(a) Helen of Troy.
(b) A spirit.
2. How did Robin obtain the object that he is carrying in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Found it.
(b) Bought it.
(c) Inherited it.
(d) Stole it.
3. Why does Faustus react the way that he does to the pending storm?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He plans to summon a demon.
(c) He is frightened.
(d) He is tired.
4. What must Faustus use to sign the contract?
(a) A pen.
(b) A pencil.
(c) His blood.
(d) A chicken's blood.
5. What does Faustus question Mephastophilis about in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Hell, heaven, and God.
(c) The Good Angel and the Bad Angel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Bad Angel tell Faustus in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. How does Robin feel about his new acquisition?
3. What is Robin carrying?
4. Who arrives to vie for Faustus's soul in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What do Mephastophilis and Faustus do to the people singing a dirge at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)