|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Faustus doing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3?
2. Why does Faustus refuse to pray?
(a) Because he wants to go to hell.
(b) Because he is too stubborn and will not repent.
(c) Because he believes he cannot be forgiven.
(d) Because he is too tired.
3. Where does Faustus go to study?
4. How do the Duke and Duchess of Vanholt feel about Faustus's feat?
5. Who seizes the Horse-Courser?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Robin feel about his new acquisition?
2. Who is cynical of Faustus's abilities?
3. Why does Faustus allow the Horse-Courser to leave peacefully?
4. What do the scholars want Faustus to do?
5. How does the Clown react to the appearance of the devils in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)