|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom do the scholars pose their question in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What does Faustus do to make the churchmen leave the room?
(a) The churchmen do not leave.
(b) Steal the Pope's food.
(c) Laugh very loud.
(d) Boxes the Pope's ears.
3. What does Faustus study?
4. Who is Robin's friend that enters in the middle of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. How did Robin obtain the object that he is carrying in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Found it.
(b) Bought it.
(c) Inherited it.
(d) Stole it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Pope think Faustus is?
2. What is Robin's occupation?
3. Where was Mephastophilis when Robin and Rafe summoned him?
4. What are the names of the devils that appear in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What does Carolus promise Faustus in Act 4, Scene 1 after Faustus adheres to Carolus' request?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)