|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faustus say when the Horse-Courser attacks him toward the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) He hits his attacker.
(b) He tells Mephastophilis to do something about him.
(c) He wants the attacker to die.
(d) He asks the attacker to leave him alone.
2. What does Wagner want to do in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Summon Mephastophilis.
(b) Hire the Clown as his servant.
(c) Sleep with a woman.
(d) Kill Faustus.
3. How does Faustus do in his studies?
(a) Very poorly.
(c) Financially well.
(d) He quits.
4. What does Faustus consider in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Asking to meet the Seven Deadly Sins.
(b) Killing himself.
(c) Praying for forgiveness.
(d) Backing out of his deal with the devil.
5. What does Mephastophilis warn the Horse-Courser not to do?
(a) Buy another horse from Faustus.
(b) Yell at the horse.
(c) Wake Faustus up.
(d) Eat Faustus's food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robin do when he grows tired of the Vintner?
2. What do the scholars learn in response to their question in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Who enters the room with a large retinue of attendants in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. What do the scholars want Faustus to do?
5. Why does Faustus make his odd request in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)