|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows Faustus the things he has sold his soul for?
(a) The Bad Angel.
(c) A series of devils.
2. Who is Robin's friend that enters in the middle of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What do the scholars want Faustus to do?
(a) Loan them money.
(b) Quit school.
(c) Quit his magical studies.
(d) Help them study.
4. Why do Valdes, Cornelius, and Faustus leave Faustus's home at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) To attend a play.
(b) To practice their magical skills.
(c) They stay at Faustus's house.
(d) To find women.
5. Who tells Faustus that he can sleep with any woman on earth from any time?
(b) The Bad Angel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faustus study?
2. Why do the scholars feel the way they do about Faustus spending time with Valdes and Cornelius?
3. How does the Vintner feel about Robin and Rafe?
4. Who is taken with Faustus in Act 4, Scene 3?
5. Where was Mephastophilis when Robin and Rafe summoned him?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)