|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Faustus react the way that he does to the pending storm?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He plans to summon a demon.
(c) He is frightened.
(d) He is tired.
2. What is Faustus doing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3?
3. Whom does Carolus want to see in Act 4, Scene 1?
(b) Alexander the Great and his paramour.
(d) Helen of Troy.
4. What does Wagner do to convince the Clown to acquiesce to his request?
(a) Beg him.
(b) Offer him more money.
(c) He does not try to convince the Clown.
(d) Summons two devils.
5. How does Robin's friend feel about Robin's offer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faustus consider in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Faustus do when the Pope arrives?
3. Why does Mephastophilis leave Faustus?
4. Who does the Pope think Faustus is?
5. Who seizes the Horse-Courser?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)