|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Good and Bad Angels come to Faustus?
(a) To torment him.
(b) To give him advice.
(c) Because they are friends.
(d) They do not visit Faustus.
2. What is Robin carrying?
(a) A woman.
(b) A silver goblet.
(c) A devil.
(d) A book.
3. What is odd about Faustus's feat in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) He reads the Duchess of Vanholt's mind.
(b) There are no grapes available anywhere because it is the middle of winter.
(c) He does it for someone else.
4. What is the setting of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) The house of the Duke and Duchess of Vanholt.
(b) The woods.
(c) Carolus's house.
(d) Faustus's house.
5. What does Faustus do as a storm approaches?
(a) He hides.
(b) He goes to the theater to watch a play.
(c) He goes to sleep.
(d) He draws a magic circle around himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Clown's condition for agreeing to Wagner's request?
2. What do the scholars wonder in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What is the Vintner searching for?
4. Where are Mephastophilis and Faustus waiting at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
5. How does Robin feel about his new acquisition?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)