|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Faustus say retrieved the grapes?
(a) A spirit.
(b) Helen of Troy.
2. What is Faustus doing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3?
3. What does Mephastophilis do to Robin and Rafe as punishment for meddling?
(a) Kills them.
(b) Beats them.
(c) Sends them to hell.
(d) Turns them into an ape and a dog.
4. How many scholars appear in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does Wagner do to convince the Clown to acquiesce to his request?
(a) He does not try to convince the Clown.
(b) Offer him more money.
(c) Beg him.
(d) Summons two devils.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Vintner feel about Robin and Rafe?
2. What does Faustus question Mephastophilis about in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What does Faustus consider in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What is the setting of Act 4, Scene 3?
5. Where are Mephastophilis and Faustus waiting at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)