|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faustus do when the Pope arrives?
(a) Steals the Pope's food and wine.
(b) Prays to God for forgiveness.
(c) He dies.
(d) Becomes visible.
2. Why does Mephastophilis leave Faustus?
(a) Because Wagner summons him.
(b) Because he is disgusted with the persistent questions about God and heaven.
(c) Because it is daylight.
(d) Because he is tired.
3. What do Valdes and Cornelius advise Faustus to do?
(a) Continue his normal studies.
(b) Get married.
(c) Study magic.
(d) Quit school.
4. When does Robin first appear in "Dr. Faustus"?
(a) At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2.
(b) In Act 3.
(c) At the end of Act 2, Scene 2.
(d) At the end of Act 2, Scene 1.
5. How does the Vintner feel about Robin and Rafe?
(a) He knows that they stole the goblet.
(b) He does not know who they are.
(c) He likes them.
(d) He wants them to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is being carried as Act 3, Scene 2 opens?
2. How many scholars appear in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Why does Faustus allow the Horse-Courser to leave peacefully?
4. What does Carolus ask Faustus to do at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
5. What does the Bad Angel advise Faustus to do?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)