|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will Lucifer return to grant Faustus's request?
(a) In a year.
(b) Next month.
(d) On the new moon.
2. What does the Good Angel advise Faustus?
(a) He does not advise Faustus of anything.
(b) To return home to his family.
(c) To continue with his regular studies.
(d) To study magic.
3. What are Faustus and Mephastophilis doing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) Signing Faustus's contract with Lucifer.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Waiting to meet the Pope.
(d) Preparing to return to Wittenberg.
4. How does Carolus feel about Faustus's trick?
5. Who shows Faustus the things he has sold his soul for?
(a) The Bad Angel.
(b) A series of devils.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 3, what does Faustus decide after considering whether he should repent?
2. What do Robin and Rafe do out of fear of Mephastophilis?
3. How does the Pope react to Faustus's actions?
4. Why does the Horse-Courser return soaking wet?
5. Who is taken with Faustus in Act 4, Scene 3?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)