|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Faustus go to study?
2. What is the occupation of Valdes and Cornelius?
3. Who does Faustus say retrieved the grapes?
(b) Helen of Troy.
(d) A spirit.
4. How does Faustus feel about the sight of the demon in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He can only hear the demon, not see him.
(c) He is disgusted.
(d) He is frightened.
5. What is the relationship between the scholars and Faustus?
(a) They are friends.
(b) They are enemies.
(c) They work together.
(d) They live together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Pope think Faustus is?
2. How is the object being carried in Act 3, Scene 2 obtained?
3. What does Faustus command Mephastophilis to do?
4. What specific topic does Faustus begin to study, according to the Chorus in the Prologue?
5. What does Robin's friend want to use the book for?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)