|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Faustus's human servant?
(b) The Clown.
2. How did Robin obtain the object that he is carrying in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Found it.
(b) Inherited it.
(c) Stole it.
(d) Bought it.
3. Who is waiting in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) The Good Angel and the Bad Angel.
(b) Rafe and Robin.
(c) The pope and his friars.
(d) Faustus and Mephastophilis.
4. How does Carolus feel about Faustus's trick on his subject?
(a) It amuses Carolus greatly.
(b) Carolus thinks Faustus is insolent.
(c) It increases Faustus's standing in Carolus's eyes.
(d) Carolus is angry.
5. What does Carolus promise Faustus in Act 4, Scene 1 after Faustus adheres to Carolus' request?
(a) A wife.
(b) A great reward.
(d) A kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What deal does Faustus offer Mephastophilis in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What does Faustus do to make the churchmen leave the room?
3. What general topic does Faustus begin to study while neglecting his former studies, according to the Chorus in the Prologue?
4. What does Faustus tell the Horse-Courser not to do?
5. What is the status of Faustus's parents?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)