|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the object being carried in Act 3, Scene 2 obtained?
(a) It is received as a gift.
(b) It is found in the trash.
(c) It is bought.
(d) It is stolen from the Vintner.
2. Who arrives to vie for Faustus's soul in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The Good and Bad Angels.
(c) The Old Man.
(d) God and Lucifer.
3. Where does Faustus go to study?
4. What is the status of Faustus's parents?
5. Why do the scholars feel the way they do about Faustus spending time with Valdes and Cornelius?
(a) Because they do not care about Faustus.
(b) Because they are also good friends with Valdes and Cornelius.
(c) Because Valdes and Cornelius are magicians and necromancers.
(d) Because the scholars do not like Valdes and Cornelius.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faustus say when the Horse-Courser attacks him toward the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
2. What does Faustus do as a storm approaches?
3. What is Robin carrying?
4. How does Faustus feel about selling his soul in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What will Robin's book allow him to do?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)