|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mephastophilis do to Robin and Rafe as punishment for meddling?
(a) Beats them.
(b) Kills them.
(c) Turns them into an ape and a dog.
(d) Sends them to hell.
2. What does the Clown beg Wagner to do about the devils in Act 1, Scene 4?
(b) Send them away.
(c) Summon Helen of Troy.
(d) Pay him more.
3. Where does Faustus grow up?
(a) London, England.
(b) Rhodes, Germany.
(c) Wittenberg, Germany.
(d) Rome, Italy.
4. What is the name of Faustus's human servant?
(a) The Clown.
5. Who is waiting in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Faustus and Mephastophilis.
(b) The Good Angel and the Bad Angel.
(c) Rafe and Robin.
(d) The pope and his friars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robin's occupation?
2. How does Carolus feel about Faustus's trick on his subject?
3. Why is Faustus tempted to study this?
4. What is Faustus very tempted to study in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who does Faustus want to see to help him choose his course of studies?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)