|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the object being carried in Act 3, Scene 2 obtained?
(a) It is found in the trash.
(b) It is stolen from the Vintner.
(c) It is bought.
(d) It is received as a gift.
2. From where does Mephastophilis retrieve Alexander the Great?
3. Whom does Faustus send to accomplish Carolus' request?
4. What does Faustus study?
5. What does Robin intend to use the book for?
(a) To find a wife.
(b) To offer his soul to Lucifer.
(c) To make thunderstorms.
(d) To make women dance naked in front of him and pleasure him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows Faustus the things he has sold his soul for?
2. Why do the scholars decide to visit someone at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Why does Faustus offer this deal to Mephastophilis in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. How does Carolus feel about Faustus's trick?
5. Who appears after Faustus finishes his incantation?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)