|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Faustus go to study?
2. When will Lucifer return to grant Faustus's request?
(a) On the new moon.
(c) In a year.
(d) Next month.
3. How does Faustus feel about the benefits of selling his soul?
(b) Like he has betrayed God.
(c) Overjoyed because he can truly enjoy life now.
4. To what does the term "waxen wings" in line 21 of the Prologue allude?
(a) A wax figure.
(b) The fall of Lucifer.
(c) A wax museum.
(d) The fall of Icarus.
5. What specific topic does Faustus begin to study, according to the Chorus in the Prologue?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faustus study as he sits in his studying Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does Robin's friend want to use the book for?
3. What is Faustus very tempted to study in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What is the Clown's condition for agreeing to Wagner's request?
5. What set of books does Faustus ask for?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)