|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Robin's occupation?
2. Who does the Pope think Faustus is?
(a) A demon.
(d) A ghost.
3. Why do the scholars decide to visit someone at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) They want to have dinner with him.
(b) They want his help with Faustus.
(c) They lost their keys.
(d) They need to borrow money.
4. How does Faustus feel about selling his soul in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Who tells Faustus that it is not too late to turn back?
(a) The Bad Angel.
(d) The Good Angel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Mephastophilis and Faustus waiting at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
2. What do the scholars wonder in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What is the occupation of Valdes and Cornelius?
4. What does Mephastophilis tell Faustus when he returns to Faustus's house in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Whom does Mephastophilis return to Faustus with in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)