|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faustus ask for instead of his original plan in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) To see hell.
(b) To be made invisible.
(c) To meet the Seven Deadly Sins.
(d) To meet Helen of Troy.
2. Who does Faustus play a joke on in Act 4, Scene 1?
(d) The cynical knight.
3. What do the first set of books that Mephastophilis gives Faustus allow Faustus to do?
(a) Control the weather and summon troops of knights.
(b) Give him power over all the other demons and knowledge of the universe.
(c) Go anywhere he wants by thinking about the place.
(d) Control women.
4. What does Faustus do to make the churchmen leave the room?
(a) Steal the Pope's food.
(b) Boxes the Pope's ears.
(c) The churchmen do not leave.
(d) Laugh very loud.
5. What does Carolus ask Faustus to do?
(a) Loan him money.
(b) Produce a spirit.
(c) Summon Mephastophilis.
(d) Describe hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 2, who owned the object that Robin is carrying before Robin obtained it?
2. Where does Faustus go to study?
3. What is the name of Faustus's human servant?
4. Who tells Faustus that he can sleep with any woman on earth from any time?
5. What does the Good Angel advise Faustus?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)