|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faustus command the demon to reappear as?
(a) A book.
(b) A pretty woman.
(c) An angel.
(d) A Franciscan friar.
2. Who tells Faustus that it is not too late to turn back?
(a) The Bad Angel.
(b) The Good Angel.
3. Who enters the room with a large retinue of attendants in Act 3, Scene 1?
(b) Helen of Troy.
(d) The Pope.
4. What does the Bad Angel tell Faustus in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Reminds him of everything he can get out of his deal with the devil.
(c) That he will go to hell if he does not back out of his deal.
(d) That he should turn back from his deal.
5. How does Faustus do in his studies?
(b) Financially well.
(c) He quits.
(d) Very poorly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wagner first offer the Clown as payment for his service?
2. What does Robin do when he grows tired of the Vintner?
3. Whom does Carolus want to see in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What does Faustus do when the Pope arrives?
5. What does the Clown agree to do after the devils leave in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)