|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mephastophilis react to Faustus's offer?
(a) He tells Faustus it is a bad idea.
(b) He refuses immediately.
(c) He is interested and returns to hell to see if Lucifer will accept the offer.
(d) He disappears without responding.
2. How did Robin obtain the object that he is carrying in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Found it.
(b) Bought it.
(c) Inherited it.
(d) Stole it.
3. What does Carolus ask Faustus to do at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Remove the horns from the knight's head.
(b) Take him to see hell.
(c) Summon Helen of Troy.
(d) Visit again often.
4. What does Faustus question Mephastophilis about in Act 1, Scene 3?
(b) Hell, heaven, and God.
(c) The Good Angel and the Bad Angel.
5. How does Faustus feel about the sight of the demon in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is frightened.
(c) He can only hear the demon, not see him.
(d) He is disgusted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What set of books does Faustus ask for?
2. What does Carolus ask Faustus to do?
3. What does the Good Angel advise Faustus?
4. What does Faustus study as he sits in his studying Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What does Faustus consider in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)