|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robin intend to use the book for?
(a) To make women dance naked in front of him and pleasure him.
(b) To make thunderstorms.
(c) To offer his soul to Lucifer.
(d) To find a wife.
2. Who tells Faustus that he can sleep with any woman on earth from any time?
(a) The Bad Angel.
3. When do Valdes and Cornelius arrive?
(a) In the Prologue.
(b) In Act 1, Scene 2.
(c) After the Good Angel and the Bad Angel leave Faustus.
(d) At the beginning of Act 1, Scene 1.
4. How does Robin feel about his new acquisition?
5. What does the Clown beg Wagner to do about the devils in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Summon Helen of Troy.
(b) Send them away.
(c) Pay him more.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Clown react to the appearance of the devils in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. Why do the scholars decide to visit someone at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Who tells Faustus that it is not too late to turn back?
4. What does Mephastophilis do to Robin and Rafe as punishment for meddling?
5. What does Faustus study?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)