|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faustus study as he sits in his studying Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Which friend to ask for advice.
(b) Which way to turn his studies.
(c) Whether to get married.
(d) Whether to quit school.
2. To whom do the scholars pose their question in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does the Good Angel advise Faustus?
(a) To study magic.
(b) He does not advise Faustus of anything.
(c) To continue with his regular studies.
(d) To return home to his family.
4. How does Robin's friend feel about Robin's offer?
5. What does Wagner want to do in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Sleep with a woman.
(b) Hire the Clown as his servant.
(c) Kill Faustus.
(d) Summon Mephastophilis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Faustus that it is not too late to turn back?
2. What do the scholars wonder in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. In Act 2, Scene 2, who owned the object that Robin is carrying before Robin obtained it?
4. What is the occupation of Valdes and Cornelius?
5. Whom do the scholars ask about in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)