|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robin offer his friend?
(a) A chance to use the book.
(b) A woman.
(c) Money to keep his secret.
2. Who speaks in the Prologue?
(a) Good and Bad Angels.
(b) The chorus.
3. Why is Wagner's first offer of payment so offensive to the Clown?
(a) It is not offensive.
(b) Because the Clown does not like Wagner.
(c) Because French crowns are devalued to the point of being practically worthless.
(d) Because Wagner refuses to pay at all.
4. Whom does Mephastophilis say that he serves?
5. What do the scholars assume Faustus spending time with Valdes and Cornelius means?
(a) That Faustus is quitting school.
(b) That Faustus is performing magic again.
(c) That Faustus is stupid.
(d) That Faustus has made a deal with the devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom do the scholars ask about in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What is necromancy?
3. How many scholars appear in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Who does Faustus want to see to help him choose his course of studies?
5. What is Robin carrying?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)