|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Faustus want to see to help him choose his course of studies?
(a) Wagner and the Clown.
(c) Good and Bad Angels.
(d) Valdes and Cornelius.
2. Why is Faustus tempted to study this?
(a) Because Wagner suggests it.
(b) Because it would make his parents proud.
(c) Because of the power it would give him.
(d) Because it sounds fun.
3. What is Robin carrying?
(a) A devil.
(b) A woman.
(c) A book.
(d) A silver goblet.
4. Who tells Faustus that he can sleep with any woman on earth from any time?
(a) The Bad Angel.
5. Why do the scholars decide to visit someone at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) They lost their keys.
(b) They need to borrow money.
(c) They want to have dinner with him.
(d) They want his help with Faustus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Faustus go to study?
2. Whom does Mephastophilis say that he serves?
3. What must Faustus use to sign the contract?
4. Where does Faustus grow up?
5. How many scholars appear in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)