|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Faustus very tempted to study in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does Robin offer his friend?
(a) A woman.
(b) A chance to use the book.
(c) Money to keep his secret.
3. What does Wagner first offer the Clown as payment for his service?
(a) French crowns.
(c) American dollars.
(d) British pounds.
4. What does Wagner want to do in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Kill Faustus.
(b) Sleep with a woman.
(c) Summon Mephastophilis.
(d) Hire the Clown as his servant.
5. Where does Faustus grow up?
(a) London, England.
(b) Rome, Italy.
(c) Wittenberg, Germany.
(d) Rhodes, Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Robin first appear in "Dr. Faustus"?
2. Where does Faustus go to study?
3. To whom do the scholars pose their question in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does Faustus study?
5. How does Faustus feel about the sight of the demon in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)