|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Bad Angel tell Faustus in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Reminds him of everything he can get out of his deal with the devil.
(c) That he should turn back from his deal.
(d) That he will go to hell if he does not back out of his deal.
2. How does Faustus feel about the sight of the demon in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He is disgusted.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He can only hear the demon, not see him.
(d) He is frightened.
3. What is Faustus waiting to learn in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) If Lucifer will accept his offer.
(b) If he should renege on his offer.
(c) If Mephastophilis will kill him.
(d) If he is going to be expelled.
4. Why does Faustus react the way that he does to the pending storm?
(a) He is frightened.
(b) He is bored.
(c) He plans to summon a demon.
(d) He is tired.
5. Where does Faustus go to study?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Robin's friend feel about Robin's offer?
2. What is the name of Faustus's human servant?
3. Why is Wagner's first offer of payment so offensive to the Clown?
4. How did Robin obtain the object that he is carrying in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What do the scholars assume Faustus spending time with Valdes and Cornelius means?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)