|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is necromancy?
(a) The magical art of raising the dead.
(b) Speaking to the devil.
(c) The art of summoning demons.
(d) A relationship with God.
2. How did Robin obtain the object that he is carrying in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Found it.
(b) Stole it.
(c) Bought it.
(d) Inherited it.
3. What does the Clown beg Wagner to do about the devils in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Send them away.
(b) Pay him more.
(c) Summon Helen of Troy.
4. What is the name of Faustus's human servant?
(b) The Clown.
5. How does Faustus feel about the benefits of selling his soul?
(a) Like he has betrayed God.
(d) Overjoyed because he can truly enjoy life now.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robin carrying?
2. Why does Faustus offer this deal to Mephastophilis in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. How does Robin feel about his new acquisition?
4. What does Robin's friend want to use the book for?
5. Whom is Faustus waiting for in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)