|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Faustus that it is not too late to turn back?
(a) The Good Angel.
(d) The Bad Angel.
2. How does Faustus feel about the sight of the demon in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He is disgusted.
(b) He can only hear the demon, not see him.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is frightened.
3. Why does Mephastophilis not want to answer Faustus's questions in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He does not want to remember how happy he was.
(b) He does not know anything about the topic.
(c) He will be punished if he talks about this topic.
(d) He hates the topic.
4. In Act 2, Scene 2, who owned the object that Robin is carrying before Robin obtained it?
5. What must Faustus use to sign the contract?
(a) A pen.
(b) A pencil.
(c) His blood.
(d) A chicken's blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Clown react to the appearance of the devils in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. How many scholars appear in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. To what does the term "waxen wings" in line 21 of the Prologue allude?
4. What does Robin intend to use the book for?
5. How does Faustus do in his studies?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)