|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Robin's friend that enters in the middle of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Why do the scholars decide to visit someone at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) They want his help with Faustus.
(b) They need to borrow money.
(c) They lost their keys.
(d) They want to have dinner with him.
3. When does Robin first appear in "Dr. Faustus"?
(a) At the end of Act 2, Scene 2.
(b) In Act 3.
(c) At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2.
(d) At the end of Act 2, Scene 1.
4. What does Robin offer his friend?
(a) A woman.
(b) Money to keep his secret.
(d) A chance to use the book.
5. What do the scholars want Faustus to do?
(a) Loan them money.
(b) Help them study.
(c) Quit his magical studies.
(d) Quit school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wagner want to do in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. What does Faustus study?
3. What do the devils do in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. Who tells Faustus that it is not too late to turn back?
5. Why is Faustus tempted to study this?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)