|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faustus do in his studies?
(a) Very poorly.
(b) Financially well.
(c) He quits.
2. What is the name of Faustus's human servant?
(a) The Clown.
3. Where does Faustus grow up?
(a) Wittenberg, Germany.
(b) Rome, Italy.
(c) London, England.
(d) Rhodes, Germany.
4. What is the Clown's condition for agreeing to Wagner's request?
(a) Wagner must teach him to summon devils too.
(b) Wagner must never summon devils again.
(c) Wagner must pay him more.
(d) Wagner must introduce him to Helen of Troy.
5. When does Robin first appear in "Dr. Faustus"?
(a) At the end of Act 2, Scene 1.
(b) At the end of Act 2, Scene 2.
(c) At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2.
(d) In Act 3.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 2, who owned the object that Robin is carrying before Robin obtained it?
2. Why does Mephastophilis not want to answer Faustus's questions in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. Who tells Faustus that it is not too late to turn back?
4. How many scholars appear in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What do the first set of books that Mephastophilis gives Faustus allow Faustus to do?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)