|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Clown agree to do after the devils leave in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Be Wagner's servant.
(b) Go to hell.
(c) Work for Faustus.
(d) Practice magic.
2. Who shows Faustus the things he has sold his soul for?
(a) The Bad Angel.
(b) A series of devils.
3. What is Robin carrying?
(a) A woman.
(b) A silver goblet.
(c) A book.
(d) A devil.
4. Who tells Faustus that it is not too late to turn back?
(a) The Good Angel.
(d) The Bad Angel.
5. How do the scholars feel about Faustus spending time with Valdes and Cornelius?
(a) They are happy.
(b) They do not want to be friends with Faustus anymore.
(c) They are alarmed.
(d) They do not care.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faustus command Mephastophilis to do?
2. Where does Faustus go to study?
3. What does Wagner want to do in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What does Wagner first offer the Clown as payment for his service?
5. What does Robin intend to use the book for?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)