|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of Valdes and Cornelius?
2. How does Faustus feel about the benefits of selling his soul?
(c) Overjoyed because he can truly enjoy life now.
(d) Like he has betrayed God.
3. Who speaks in the Prologue?
(c) The chorus.
(d) Good and Bad Angels.
4. What specific topic does Faustus begin to study, according to the Chorus in the Prologue?
5. What does Faustus study as he sits in his studying Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Which friend to ask for advice.
(b) Which way to turn his studies.
(c) Whether to get married.
(d) Whether to quit school.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the term "waxen wings" in line 21 of the Prologue allude?
2. What is Faustus waiting to learn in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. How does Mephastophilis react to Faustus's offer?
4. What will Robin's book allow him to do?
5. How does Robin feel about his new acquisition?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)