|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faustus's thoughts soon turn away from?
(b) His family.
2. When do Wagner and the Clown enter "Dr. Faustus" together?
(a) At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1.
(b) At the end of Act 1, Scene 3.
(c) At the beginning of Act 1, Scene 4.
(d) At the end of Act 1, Scene 4.
3. Whom does Mephastophilis say that he serves?
4. What is Faustus waiting to learn in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) If Lucifer will accept his offer.
(b) If he should renege on his offer.
(c) If he is going to be expelled.
(d) If Mephastophilis will kill him.
5. What does the Bad Angel tell Faustus in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Reminds him of everything he can get out of his deal with the devil.
(b) That he should turn back from his deal.
(c) That he will go to hell if he does not back out of his deal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Clown think about Wagner's offer?
2. What does Faustus study?
3. What set of books does Faustus ask for?
4. How does the Clown react to the appearance of the devils in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What are the names of the devils that appear in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)