|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Faustus that he can sleep with any woman on earth from any time?
(a) The Bad Angel.
2. What is the name of Faustus's human servant?
(a) The Clown.
3. Who tells Faustus that it is not too late to turn back?
(c) The Good Angel.
(d) The Bad Angel.
4. What does the Bad Angel advise Faustus to do?
(a) Continue his regular studies.
(b) Become a member of the clergy.
(c) Study magic.
(d) He does not advise Faustus of anything.
5. When do Valdes and Cornelius arrive?
(a) In Act 1, Scene 2.
(b) In the Prologue.
(c) At the beginning of Act 1, Scene 1.
(d) After the Good Angel and the Bad Angel leave Faustus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Clown's condition for agreeing to Wagner's request?
2. Whom do the scholars ask about in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does Wagner first offer the Clown as payment for his service?
4. What does Wagner want to do in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. Where does Faustus grow up?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)