|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character in the play?
(c) Dr. John Faustus.
2. How many scholars appear in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Why do the scholars decide to visit someone at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) They lost their keys.
(b) They want his help with Faustus.
(c) They need to borrow money.
(d) They want to have dinner with him.
4. What does the Good Angel advise Faustus?
(a) To study magic.
(b) To return home to his family.
(c) To continue with his regular studies.
(d) He does not advise Faustus of anything.
5. To whom do the scholars pose their question in Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Bad Angel advise Faustus to do?
2. What is the relationship between the scholars and Faustus?
3. What is Faustus very tempted to study in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. How do the scholars feel about Faustus spending time with Valdes and Cornelius?
5. What is the occupation of Valdes and Cornelius?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)