|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the scholars assume Faustus spending time with Valdes and Cornelius means?
(a) That Faustus has made a deal with the devil.
(b) That Faustus is stupid.
(c) That Faustus is quitting school.
(d) That Faustus is performing magic again.
2. Where does Faustus go to study?
3. How does Faustus do in his studies?
(a) He quits.
(c) Very poorly.
(d) Financially well.
4. What do the scholars want Faustus to do?
(a) Quit his magical studies.
(b) Quit school.
(c) Help them study.
(d) Loan them money.
5. What is the occupation of Valdes and Cornelius?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the status of Faustus's parents?
2. What does Faustus study?
3. Who is the main character in the play?
4. What is necromancy?
5. What specific topic does Faustus begin to study, according to the Chorus in the Prologue?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)