|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between the scholars and Faustus?
(a) They work together.
(b) They are friends.
(c) They are enemies.
(d) They live together.
2. To whom do the scholars pose their question in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. How do the scholars feel about Faustus spending time with Valdes and Cornelius?
(a) They do not care.
(b) They are happy.
(c) They are alarmed.
(d) They do not want to be friends with Faustus anymore.
4. What does Faustus study?
5. What do the scholars wonder in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Why God made death.
(b) Why Faustus is angry with them.
(c) Who Mephastophilis is.
(d) Where Faustus has gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Good Angel advise Faustus?
2. Why do the scholars feel the way they do about Faustus spending time with Valdes and Cornelius?
3. What is the status of Faustus's parents?
4. When do Valdes and Cornelius arrive?
5. Whom do the scholars ask about in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)