|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the scholars decide to visit someone at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) They want to have dinner with him.
(b) They lost their keys.
(c) They need to borrow money.
(d) They want his help with Faustus.
2. Where does Faustus go to study?
3. What does the Bad Angel advise Faustus to do?
(a) Study magic.
(b) He does not advise Faustus of anything.
(c) Continue his regular studies.
(d) Become a member of the clergy.
4. What does Faustus's thoughts soon turn away from?
(b) His family.
5. Who is the main character in the play?
(c) Dr. John Faustus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Faustus want to see to help him choose his course of studies?
2. What do Valdes and Cornelius advise Faustus to do?
3. What does the Good Angel advise Faustus?
4. Who speaks in the Prologue?
5. How does Faustus do in his studies?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)