|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faustus do in his studies?
(a) Very poorly.
(b) He quits.
(d) Financially well.
2. What is the relationship between the scholars and Faustus?
(a) They live together.
(b) They are friends.
(c) They are enemies.
(d) They work together.
3. Why do the Good and Bad Angels come to Faustus?
(a) To torment him.
(b) They do not visit Faustus.
(c) To give him advice.
(d) Because they are friends.
4. Whom do the scholars decide to visit at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(c) The rector.
5. What general topic does Faustus begin to study while neglecting his former studies, according to the Chorus in the Prologue?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom do the scholars pose their question in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Who is the main character in the play?
3. Who does Faustus want to see to help him choose his course of studies?
4. What is the status of Faustus's parents?
5. What specific topic does Faustus begin to study, according to the Chorus in the Prologue?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)