Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is Faustus waiting for in Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) The Bad Angel.
(c) The Good Angel.
2. How does the Clown react to the appearance of the devils in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He dies.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He cries.
3. What does Lucifer demand of Faustus in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) That Faustus meet the Seven Deadly Sins.
(b) That Mephastophilis answer Faustus's questions.
(c) That Faustus resign the contract.
(d) No more questions about God and heaven.
4. What does the Clown beg Wagner to do about the devils in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Summon Helen of Troy.
(c) Pay him more.
(d) Send them away.
5. What does Carolus ask Faustus to do?
(a) Produce a spirit.
(b) Summon Mephastophilis.
(c) Describe hell.
(d) Loan him money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faustus respond to Carolus' request at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
2. What does the Clown agree to do after the devils leave in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. What does Faustus's thoughts soon turn away from?
4. How does Robin feel about his new acquisition?
5. What do the first set of books that Mephastophilis gives Faustus allow Faustus to do?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)