Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Faustus want to see to help him choose his course of studies?
(b) Wagner and the Clown.
(c) Valdes and Cornelius.
(d) Good and Bad Angels.
2. Why is Faustus tempted to study this?
(a) Because it sounds fun.
(b) Because Wagner suggests it.
(c) Because it would make his parents proud.
(d) Because of the power it would give him.
3. What do Valdes and Cornelius advise Faustus to do?
(a) Study magic.
(b) Quit school.
(c) Continue his normal studies.
(d) Get married.
4. What is Faustus very tempted to study in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. To whom do the scholars pose their question in Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the scholars want Faustus to do?
2. What is the name of Faustus's human servant?
3. Who is the main character in the play?
4. What does the Good Angel advise Faustus?
5. Whom do the scholars decide to visit at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)