|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robin do when he grows tired of the Vintner?
(a) Tells the Vintner to leave.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Reads a passage from Faustus's book.
(d) Confesses to stealing the silver goblet.
2. What does Faustus consider in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Praying for forgiveness.
(b) Backing out of his deal with the devil.
(c) Asking to meet the Seven Deadly Sins.
(d) Killing himself.
3. What does Robin's friend want to use the book for?
(a) He wants to burn the book.
(b) To make a lot of money.
(c) To sleep with a maid he is interested in.
4. Why does Robin cast a spell?
(a) Because he wants to escape.
(b) Because the Vintner says he cannot do it.
(c) Because he wants to try.
(d) To keep the Vintner from finding the silver goblet.
5. What does the Duke of Vanholt promise?
(a) To invite Faustus to visit again soon.
(b) To find a wife for Faustus.
(c) To never forget Faustus.
(d) To reward Faustus for his feat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Vintner searching for?
2. What is the occupation of Valdes and Cornelius?
3. What does Faustus say when the Horse-Courser attacks him toward the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
4. What does Faustus ask for instead of his original plan in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Whom does Mephastophilis return to Faustus with in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)