|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carolus ask Faustus to do at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Summon Helen of Troy.
(b) Remove the horns from the knight's head.
(c) Take him to see hell.
(d) Visit again often.
2. What does Faustus do to make the churchmen leave the room?
(a) Laugh very loud.
(b) The churchmen do not leave.
(c) Steal the Pope's food.
(d) Boxes the Pope's ears.
3. What does Faustus ask for instead of his original plan in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) To see hell.
(b) To meet Helen of Troy.
(c) To meet the Seven Deadly Sins.
(d) To be made invisible.
4. When do Valdes and Cornelius arrive?
(a) At the beginning of Act 1, Scene 1.
(b) After the Good Angel and the Bad Angel leave Faustus.
(c) In Act 1, Scene 2.
(d) In the Prologue.
5. What does Faustus do when the Horse-Courser leaves?
(a) Goes to sleep.
(b) Argues with Mephastophilis.
(c) Leaves quickly.
(d) Eats dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man want at the end of Act 5, Scene 1?
2. How many scholars appear in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Where was Mephastophilis when Robin and Rafe summoned him?
4. What does Faustus study?
5. What does the Duke of Vanholt promise?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)