|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Faustus waiting to learn in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) If he is going to be expelled.
(b) If Lucifer will accept his offer.
(c) If he should renege on his offer.
(d) If Mephastophilis will kill him.
2. What specific topic does Faustus begin to study, according to the Chorus in the Prologue?
3. How do the scholars feel about Faustus spending time with Valdes and Cornelius?
(a) They do not care.
(b) They do not want to be friends with Faustus anymore.
(c) They are happy.
(d) They are alarmed.
4. What must Faustus use to sign the contract?
(a) His blood.
(b) A pen.
(c) A chicken's blood.
(d) A pencil.
5. Who does Faustus want to see to help him choose his course of studies?
(b) Valdes and Cornelius.
(c) Wagner and the Clown.
(d) Good and Bad Angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Clown's condition for agreeing to Wagner's request?
2. Who is taken with Faustus in Act 4, Scene 3?
3. What does Faustus do when the Horse-Courser leaves?
4. What does Faustus command Mephastophilis to do in Act 4, Scene 3?
5. How does Robin feel about his new acquisition?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)