|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows Faustus the things he has sold his soul for?
(a) The Bad Angel.
(c) A series of devils.
2. What does Faustus do when the Pope arrives?
(a) Prays to God for forgiveness.
(b) Steals the Pope's food and wine.
(c) Becomes visible.
(d) He dies.
3. What is Faustus very tempted to study in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Where are Mephastophilis and Faustus waiting at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) At the house of the Duke and Duchess of Vanholt.
(b) At Robin's house.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) The private chambers of the Pope.
5. Whom does Mephastophilis return to Faustus with in Act 2, Scene 3?
(d) The Bad Angel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robin do when he grows tired of the Vintner?
2. In Act 2, Scene 3, what does Faustus decide after considering whether he should repent?
3. How does the Old Man send the devils away?
4. Who arrives to vie for Faustus's soul in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What is being carried as Act 3, Scene 2 opens?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)