|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Carolus want to see in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Alexander the Great and his paramour.
(b) Helen of Troy.
2. What does Robin do when he grows tired of the Vintner?
(a) Tells the Vintner to leave.
(b) Reads a passage from Faustus's book.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Confesses to stealing the silver goblet.
3. What does Faustus command the demon to reappear as?
(a) A Franciscan friar.
(b) A book.
(c) An angel.
(d) A pretty woman.
4. From where does Mephastophilis retrieve Alexander the Great?
5. Who arrives after Faustus's first guests leave in Act 5, Scene 1?
(b) An old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears when Act 3, Scene 2 opens?
2. Who speaks in the Prologue?
3. What does the Bad Angel tell Faustus in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Who tells Faustus that it is not too late to turn back?
5. Why does Robin cast a spell?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)