|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Robin first appear in "Dr. Faustus"?
(a) In Act 3.
(b) At the end of Act 2, Scene 1.
(c) At the end of Act 2, Scene 2.
(d) At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2.
2. Whom is Faustus waiting for in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The Bad Angel.
(c) The Good Angel.
3. Whom does Mephastophilis say that he serves?
4. What is Robin carrying?
(a) A devil.
(b) A book.
(c) A silver goblet.
(d) A woman.
5. Who does Faustus want to see to help him choose his course of studies?
(b) Valdes and Cornelius.
(c) Good and Bad Angels.
(d) Wagner and the Clown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What specific topic does Faustus begin to study, according to the Chorus in the Prologue?
2. What is Faustus doing at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 1?
3. What does Wagner want to do in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What does Robin offer his friend?
5. What does Faustus command the demon to reappear as?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)