|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Duke and Duchess of Vanholt feel about Faustus's feat?
2. Whom does Mephastophilis return to Faustus with in Act 2, Scene 3?
(d) The Bad Angel.
3. Why do the scholars decide to visit someone at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) They want to have dinner with him.
(b) They need to borrow money.
(c) They want his help with Faustus.
(d) They lost their keys.
4. Where was Mephastophilis when Robin and Rafe summoned him?
5. What does the Clown agree to do after the devils leave in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Practice magic.
(b) Be Wagner's servant.
(c) Go to hell.
(d) Work for Faustus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Faustus summon from the dead in Act 5, Scene 1?
2. What does the Clown think about Wagner's offer?
3. From where does Mephastophilis retrieve Alexander the Great?
4. Whom do the scholars decide to visit at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. How did Robin obtain the object that he is carrying in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)