|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Clown think about Wagner's offer?
(a) He does not hear Wagner's offer.
(b) He attempts to negotiate his rates.
(c) He is eager to accept Wagner's offer.
(d) He is not interested in the job.
2. Who does Faustus say retrieved the grapes?
(a) Helen of Troy.
(b) A spirit.
3. What does Faustus speak of after talking to the Old Man?
(b) His pending death.
(c) His friends.
(d) God and forgiveness.
4. What is the occupation of Valdes and Cornelius?
5. What does Faustus command Mephastophilis to do?
(a) Give him powers.
(b) Act as his servant.
(c) Introduce him to Lucifer.
(d) Summon the Seven Deadly Sins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wagner do to convince the Clown to acquiesce to his request?
2. To whom does Lucifer offer to introduce Faustus?
3. Why does Faustus make his odd request in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. When do Valdes and Cornelius arrive?
5. How do the Duke and Duchess of Vanholt feel about Faustus's feat?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)