|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Robin cast a spell?
(a) To keep the Vintner from finding the silver goblet.
(b) Because he wants to try.
(c) Because the Vintner says he cannot do it.
(d) Because he wants to escape.
2. How does Robin's friend feel about Robin's offer?
3. What does Robin do when he grows tired of the Vintner?
(a) Tells the Vintner to leave.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Confesses to stealing the silver goblet.
(d) Reads a passage from Faustus's book.
4. What does the Good Angel advise Faustus?
(a) He does not advise Faustus of anything.
(b) To study magic.
(c) To continue with his regular studies.
(d) To return home to his family.
5. Who appears after Faustus finishes his incantation?
(b) The Bad Angel.
(c) The Good Angel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faustus tell the Horse-Courser not to do?
2. What is Faustus doing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3?
3. Where does Faustus grow up?
4. Whom is Faustus waiting for in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does Mephastophilis do to Robin and Rafe as punishment for meddling?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)