|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Robin's friend that enters in the middle of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What is being carried as Act 3, Scene 2 opens?
(a) A silver goblet.
(b) A candle stick.
(d) A book.
3. Who seizes the Horse-Courser?
4. To what does the term "waxen wings" in line 21 of the Prologue allude?
(a) A wax museum.
(b) The fall of Icarus.
(c) The fall of Lucifer.
(d) A wax figure.
5. What does Faustus do when the Pope arrives?
(a) He dies.
(b) Prays to God for forgiveness.
(c) Steals the Pope's food and wine.
(d) Becomes visible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucifer demand of Faustus in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What do Faustus and Mephastophilis discuss in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What is Robin carrying?
4. What are the names of the devils that appear in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. Why does the new arrival in Act 4, Scene 1 approach Faustus?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)