|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Robin feel about his new acquisition?
2. Why is Faustus tempted to study this?
(a) Because of the power it would give him.
(b) Because it would make his parents proud.
(c) Because Wagner suggests it.
(d) Because it sounds fun.
3. Who does Faustus want to see to help him choose his course of studies?
(b) Good and Bad Angels.
(c) Valdes and Cornelius.
(d) Wagner and the Clown.
4. Why does Mephastophilis not want to answer Faustus's questions in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He will be punished if he talks about this topic.
(b) He hates the topic.
(c) He does not know anything about the topic.
(d) He does not want to remember how happy he was.
5. What do Valdes and Cornelius advise Faustus to do?
(a) Get married.
(b) Continue his normal studies.
(c) Quit school.
(d) Study magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Faustus waiting to learn in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Why does Mephastophilis leave Faustus?
3. What does Faustus tell the Horse-Courser not to do?
4. Who is awestruck at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
5. What does Faustus ask for instead of his original plan in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)