|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears after Faustus finishes his incantation?
(a) The Bad Angel.
(d) The Good Angel.
2. What is the Vintner searching for?
(a) His silver goblet.
(b) A book.
(c) Helen of Troy.
(d) His money.
3. Where are Carolus and Faustus at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) At breakfast.
(b) In hell.
(c) At the theater.
(d) At dinner.
4. What is the relationship between the scholars and Faustus?
(a) They work together.
(b) They are friends.
(c) They are enemies.
(d) They live together.
5. What does the Clown agree to do after the devils leave in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Work for Faustus.
(b) Go to hell.
(c) Be Wagner's servant.
(d) Practice magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mephastophilis do to Robin and Rafe as punishment for meddling?
2. What does Faustus command the demon to reappear as?
3. Why does Wagner believe that Faustus is preparing to die?
4. What does Wagner first offer the Clown as payment for his service?
5. From where does Mephastophilis retrieve Alexander the Great?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)