|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom do the scholars decide to visit at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(d) The rector.
2. What is Faustus doing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3?
3. What are the names of the devils that appear in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Baliol and Belcher.
(b) Wagner and Faustus.
(c) Mephastophilis and Lucifer.
(d) Rafe and Robin.
4. What does Robin do when he grows tired of the Vintner?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Reads a passage from Faustus's book.
(c) Tells the Vintner to leave.
(d) Confesses to stealing the silver goblet.
5. What does Faustus tell the Horse-Courser not to do?
(a) Sell the horse to someone else.
(b) Take the horse into water.
(c) Talk directly to Mephastophilis.
(d) Yell at the horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Faustus tempted to study this?
2. To whom does Lucifer offer to introduce Faustus?
3. Who is taken with Faustus in Act 4, Scene 3?
4. Whom does Mephastophilis return to Faustus with in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What does the Duchess of Vanholt have a craving for?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)