|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faustus study as he sits in his studying Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Whether to quit school.
(b) Which way to turn his studies.
(c) Which friend to ask for advice.
(d) Whether to get married.
2. Whom do the scholars decide to visit at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The rector.
3. What is the relationship between the scholars and Faustus?
(a) They are enemies.
(b) They work together.
(c) They are friends.
(d) They live together.
4. What does Faustus's thoughts soon turn away from?
(b) His family.
5. How does Faustus do in his studies?
(a) Very poorly.
(c) He quits.
(d) Financially well.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mephastophilis react to Faustus's offer?
2. Where does Faustus go to study?
3. What does Faustus command Mephastophilis to do?
4. What does Wagner do to convince the Clown to acquiesce to his request?
5. Where does Faustus grow up?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)