|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 2, who owned the object that Robin is carrying before Robin obtained it?
2. When does Robin first appear in "Dr. Faustus"?
(a) In Act 3.
(b) At the end of Act 2, Scene 2.
(c) At the end of Act 2, Scene 1.
(d) At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2.
3. Where was Mephastophilis when Robin and Rafe summoned him?
4. What is Robin's occupation?
5. What is Faustus doing at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) Praying for forgiveness.
(c) Carousing and drinking heavily at a feast.
(d) Crying about his damnation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man want at the end of Act 5, Scene 1?
2. What is Robin carrying?
3. What specific topic does Faustus begin to study, according to the Chorus in the Prologue?
4. What does Faustus ask for instead of his original plan in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Why does Mephastophilis leave Faustus?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)