|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faustus command the demon to reappear as?
(a) An angel.
(b) A Franciscan friar.
(c) A pretty woman.
(d) A book.
2. Who tells Faustus that he can sleep with any woman on earth from any time?
(b) The Bad Angel.
3. Whom does Mephastophilis return to Faustus with in Act 2, Scene 3?
(c) The Bad Angel.
4. How does Faustus feel about the sight of the demon in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He is disgusted.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He can only hear the demon, not see him.
(d) He is frightened.
5. What does the Good Angel advise Faustus?
(a) To return home to his family.
(b) To continue with his regular studies.
(c) He does not advise Faustus of anything.
(d) To study magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Bad Angel advise Faustus to do?
2. Who does the Pope think Faustus is?
3. What does Faustus ask for instead of his original plan in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. What does the Bad Angel tell Faustus in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Why does Faustus react the way that he does to the pending storm?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)