|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faustus consider in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Praying for forgiveness.
(b) Killing himself.
(c) Asking to meet the Seven Deadly Sins.
(d) Backing out of his deal with the devil.
2. What does Faustus ask for instead of his original plan in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) To be made invisible.
(b) To meet Helen of Troy.
(c) To see hell.
(d) To meet the Seven Deadly Sins.
3. Who enters the room with a large retinue of attendants in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) The Pope.
(d) Helen of Troy.
4. Who is waiting in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) The pope and his friars.
(b) The Good Angel and the Bad Angel.
(c) Faustus and Mephastophilis.
(d) Rafe and Robin.
5. What must Faustus use to sign the contract?
(a) His blood.
(b) A pen.
(c) A chicken's blood.
(d) A pencil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faustus command Mephastophilis to do?
2. What does Faustus do as a storm approaches?
3. How does Faustus feel about the sight of the demon in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. Why does Faustus make his odd request in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Why is Faustus tempted to study this?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)