|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will Lucifer return to grant Faustus's request?
(b) In a year.
(c) On the new moon.
(d) Next month.
2. What does Faustus do to make the churchmen leave the room?
(a) Boxes the Pope's ears.
(b) The churchmen do not leave.
(c) Steal the Pope's food.
(d) Laugh very loud.
3. Who appears after Faustus finishes his incantation?
(a) The Bad Angel.
(c) The Good Angel.
4. What does the Bad Angel tell Faustus in Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) That he should turn back from his deal.
(c) That he will go to hell if he does not back out of his deal.
(d) Reminds him of everything he can get out of his deal with the devil.
5. What does Faustus ask to see in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Helen of Troy.
(c) Ancient Greece.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faustus feel about the sight of the demon in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. Whom is Faustus waiting for in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Why does Faustus make his odd request in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. What is Faustus very tempted to study in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who does the Pope think Faustus is?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)