|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Faustus that he can sleep with any woman on earth from any time?
(d) The Bad Angel.
2. What does Faustus do to make the churchmen leave the room?
(a) Steal the Pope's food.
(b) Boxes the Pope's ears.
(c) Laugh very loud.
(d) The churchmen do not leave.
3. What are Mephastophilis and Faustus waiting for at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) To eat dinner.
(b) To retrieve Faustus's book.
(c) To go to sleep.
(d) To meet the Pope.
4. When do Valdes and Cornelius arrive?
(a) In Act 1, Scene 2.
(b) In the Prologue.
(c) At the beginning of Act 1, Scene 1.
(d) After the Good Angel and the Bad Angel leave Faustus.
5. What is Faustus waiting to learn in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) If he should renege on his offer.
(b) If Mephastophilis will kill him.
(c) If he is going to be expelled.
(d) If Lucifer will accept his offer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What deal does Faustus offer Mephastophilis in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. How does Faustus feel about the benefits of selling his soul?
3. What do Valdes and Cornelius advise Faustus to do?
4. What does Faustus do when the Pope arrives?
5. Who is waiting in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)