|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faustus feel about selling his soul in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Faustus do when the Pope arrives?
(a) He dies.
(b) Steals the Pope's food and wine.
(c) Becomes visible.
(d) Prays to God for forgiveness.
3. Whom does Mephastophilis say that he serves?
4. Who appears after Faustus finishes his incantation?
(a) The Bad Angel.
(d) The Good Angel.
5. What does Faustus question Mephastophilis about in Act 1, Scene 3?
(b) Hell, heaven, and God.
(c) The Good Angel and the Bad Angel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faustus consider in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Faustus do as a storm approaches?
3. Why does Mephastophilis refuse to continue discussing God and heaven?
4. Who arrives to vie for Faustus's soul in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What are Mephastophilis and Faustus waiting for at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)