|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Bad Angel advise Faustus to do?
(a) Continue his regular studies.
(b) Become a member of the clergy.
(c) Study magic.
(d) He does not advise Faustus of anything.
2. Who shows Faustus the things he has sold his soul for?
(b) The Bad Angel.
(c) A series of devils.
3. How does the Pope react to Faustus's actions?
(a) Crosses himself.
(b) Hides behind a curtain.
(c) Runs away.
4. What is the occupation of Valdes and Cornelius?
5. What must Faustus use to sign the contract?
(a) A pen.
(b) His blood.
(c) A chicken's blood.
(d) A pencil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears after Faustus finishes his incantation?
2. Why do the Good and Bad Angels come to Faustus?
3. Why does Faustus offer this deal to Mephastophilis in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. Who does the Pope think Faustus is?
5. What is Faustus waiting to learn in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)