Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Faustus that it is not too late to turn back?
(a) The Bad Angel.
(d) The Good Angel.
2. What does Faustus do to make the churchmen leave the room?
(a) The churchmen do not leave.
(b) Laugh very loud.
(c) Boxes the Pope's ears.
(d) Steal the Pope's food.
3. Who arrives to vie for Faustus's soul in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The Good and Bad Angels.
(b) The Old Man.
(d) God and Lucifer.
4. Whom is Faustus waiting for in Act 2, Scene 1?
(c) The Good Angel.
(d) The Bad Angel.
5. What are Mephastophilis and Faustus waiting for at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) To meet the Pope.
(b) To go to sleep.
(c) To retrieve Faustus's book.
(d) To eat dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mephastophilis and Faustus do to the people singing a dirge at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
2. What is Faustus waiting to learn in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What is the name of Faustus's human servant?
4. Who tells Faustus that he can sleep with any woman on earth from any time?
5. What does Mephastophilis tell Faustus when he returns to Faustus's house in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)