|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will Lucifer return to grant Faustus's request?
(a) In a year.
(b) On the new moon.
(d) Next month.
2. What does Faustus ask to see in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Ancient Greece.
(d) Helen of Troy.
3. Who appears after Faustus finishes his incantation?
(a) The Good Angel.
(d) The Bad Angel.
4. What does Faustus tell the Horse-Courser not to do?
(a) Talk directly to Mephastophilis.
(b) Yell at the horse.
(c) Sell the horse to someone else.
(d) Take the horse into water.
5. What does Faustus do as a storm approaches?
(a) He goes to the theater to watch a play.
(b) He hides.
(c) He draws a magic circle around himself.
(d) He goes to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faustus command Mephastophilis to do?
2. To whom does Lucifer offer to introduce Faustus?
3. Whom does Mephastophilis return to Faustus with in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Why does Mephastophilis leave Faustus?
5. Who arrives to vie for Faustus's soul in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)