|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faustus ask to see in Act 2, Scene 3?
(c) Ancient Greece.
(d) Helen of Troy.
2. Why does Mephastophilis not want to answer Faustus's questions in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He hates the topic.
(b) He does not want to remember how happy he was.
(c) He does not know anything about the topic.
(d) He will be punished if he talks about this topic.
3. What does the Horse-Courser want when he returns?
(a) To be taught how to summon demons.
(b) A different horse.
(c) A refund.
(d) To take a nap.
4. What does Faustus do as a storm approaches?
(a) He goes to the theater to watch a play.
(b) He hides.
(c) He goes to sleep.
(d) He draws a magic circle around himself.
5. What does Mephastophilis warn the Horse-Courser not to do?
(a) Buy another horse from Faustus.
(b) Eat Faustus's food.
(c) Wake Faustus up.
(d) Yell at the horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faustus say when the Horse-Courser attacks him toward the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
2. Why does Faustus allow the Horse-Courser to leave peacefully?
3. Who appears after Faustus finishes his incantation?
4. What does Faustus tell the Horse-Courser not to do?
5. To whom does Lucifer offer to introduce Faustus?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)