|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives in the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
(c) A horse-courser.
2. Why does the Horse-Courser return soaking wet?
(a) The horse spit on him.
(b) He rode the horse into water and it disappeared.
(c) It started raining.
(d) He fell off the horse.
3. When will Lucifer return to grant Faustus's request?
(b) In a year.
(c) Next month.
(d) On the new moon.
4. What do Faustus and Mephastophilis discuss in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Ancient rulers.
(b) Helen of Troy.
5. Whom does Mephastophilis say that he serves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faustus do when the Horse-Courser leaves?
2. Why does Mephastophilis not want to answer Faustus's questions in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. Why does Faustus react the way that he does to the pending storm?
4. Who seizes the Horse-Courser?
5. What deal does Faustus offer Mephastophilis in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)