|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucifer demand of Faustus in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) That Faustus meet the Seven Deadly Sins.
(b) No more questions about God and heaven.
(c) That Mephastophilis answer Faustus's questions.
(d) That Faustus resign the contract.
2. When will Lucifer return to grant Faustus's request?
(a) In a year.
(b) Next month.
(d) On the new moon.
3. How does Faustus feel about the sight of the demon in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He can only hear the demon, not see him.
(c) He is frightened.
(d) He is disgusted.
4. What does Faustus question Mephastophilis about in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) The Good Angel and the Bad Angel.
(b) Hell, heaven, and God.
5. What does the Horse-Courser want when he returns?
(a) To take a nap.
(b) To be taught how to summon demons.
(c) A different horse.
(d) A refund.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 3, what does Faustus decide after considering whether he should repent?
2. What does Faustus do as a storm approaches?
3. How does Mephastophilis react to Faustus's offer?
4. How does Faustus feel about selling his soul in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Why does Faustus offer this deal to Mephastophilis in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)