|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Lucifer offer to introduce Faustus?
(b) Helen of Troy.
(c) The Duke of Vanholt.
(d) The Seven Deadly Sins.
2. Who appears after Faustus finishes his incantation?
(a) The Good Angel.
(b) The Bad Angel.
3. How does Faustus feel about the sight of the demon in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He is frightened.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He is disgusted.
(d) He can only hear the demon, not see him.
4. Who seizes the Horse-Courser?
5. What are Faustus and Mephastophilis doing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) Preparing to return to Wittenberg.
(b) Waiting to meet the Pope.
(c) Signing Faustus's contract with Lucifer.
(d) Reading a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 3, what does Faustus decide after considering whether he should repent?
2. What does Faustus do as a storm approaches?
3. Who arrives to vie for Faustus's soul in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What does Lucifer demand of Faustus in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. How does Mephastophilis react to Faustus's offer?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)