One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 3, what does Faustus decide after considering whether he should repent?
(a) He cannot go to heaven anyway so he should just use the devil to obtain all of his earthly desires.
(b) He does not make a decision.
(c) To back out of his deal with Lucifer.
(d) To pray for forgiveness.
2. What does Faustus consider in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Backing out of his deal with the devil.
(b) Asking to meet the Seven Deadly Sins.
(c) Praying for forgiveness.
(d) Killing himself.
3. What does Faustus ask to see in Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Ancient Greece.
(c) Helen of Troy.
4. How does Faustus feel about selling his soul in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Why does the new arrival in Act 4, Scene 1 approach Faustus?
(a) Fight Faustus.
(b) Buy Faustus's horse.
(c) Borrow Mephastophilis to act as his servant.
(d) Steal Faustus's money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Faustus allow the Horse-Courser to leave peacefully?
2. Who arrives to vie for Faustus's soul in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Why does Faustus react the way that he does to the pending storm?
4. Why does Mephastophilis leave Faustus?
5. Who seizes the Horse-Courser?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)