|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 15 Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the NEP period, Yuri makes a new friend. What is this friend's name?
2. What is a serious problem for the leaders of the White Army camp?
(b) Head Lice.
3. What does Yuri discover about the boy he shot?
(a) The boy's life is saved by a small metal box containing a protective prayer.
(b) The boy is his nephew.
(c) The boy's life is saved by a small packet of letters.
(d) The boy's life is saved by a small bible.
4. What type of tree does Yuri discover growing near the camp on a piece of high ground?
(a) An oak tree.
(b) A weeping willow.
(c) A rowan tree.
(d) A pine tree.
5. What happens to Yuri after the discovery of the mutilated man?
(a) Yuri begins to cry and is inconsolable.
(b) Yuri shows no emotion, but simply walks away and resumes his duties.
(c) Yuri goes insane and murders Pamphil's family with an ax.
(d) Yuri escapes using skis and supplies he had hidden in the forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Pamphil after the discovery of the mutilated man?
2. What happens to Yuri on the trolley?
3. Who helps Yuri during his illness in the winter?
4. Why is a group of soldiers executed near Yuri's tree?
5. What does the tree represent to Yuri?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)