|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After killing the insects, Bond goes in what direction in the duct?
2. When Bond sent a message to M at the end of the mission, he included a jab about what?
3. How does Dr. No plan to kill Honeychile?
4. With what weapon does Bond kill the insects in the cage?
5. What part of Bond is stepped on by the man searching the water for them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the people in the garage when Bond uses Dr. No's name?
2. How does Bond help Honeychile get dressed before their dinner with Dr. No?
3. What is Dr. No's history with the Chinese gang?
4. What happens in the fight between Bond and the giant squid?
5. After Bond and Honeychile are escorted to their room, what do they do?
6. What kind of weapons system does Dr. No have?
7. What does Bond discover when he finishes a climb upwards through the duct work?
8. Why is Bond not able to steal a weapon from the hairstylist and manicurist?
9. What does Dr. No say about his plans for Honeychile and Bond's deaths?
10. When Bond and Honeychile are taken from the vehicle, what do the group of men say about Honeychile?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Using examples from the book, how is Bond protective of Honey and why?
Essay Topic 2
What is the author's attitude towards Bond in this story? Use examples from the book to support your answers.
Essay Topic 3
How are the situations that Bond finds himself in ironic? What type of irony are these situations? Cite examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)