|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Trueblood killed?
2. Where do Bond, Honeychile and Quarrel hike in order to leave less tracks to follow?
3. How did Honeychile get to Crab Key?
4. What does Quarrel say is on the island?
5. Who sends Bond to Jamaica?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bond protect Honeychile during the first shooting at the beach?
2. What did the group of investigators that Dr. No allowed on the island conclude about the death of the bird watchers?
3. What happens when the men on the boat see Honeychile's boat at the beach?
4. What does Bond discover about the fruit sent to his hotel room?
5. What does Bond go to the Institute for?
6. What information does the Chief of Staff give Bond?
7. What is the purpose of having look-alikes drive Strangeways' car to Montego?
8. What does Honeychile tell Bond about the watchmen on the island?
9. Where and when does this novel begin?
10. What happens after the meeting with the governor that makes Bond suspect that Dr. No has agents all over the island?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Using examples from the book, how is Bond protective of Honey and why?
Essay Topic 2
Does Dr. No receive justice at the end of the book? Why or why not? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
How are the situations that Bond finds himself in ironic? What type of irony are these situations? Cite examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)