|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bond enters the bungalow at the entrance to Dr. No's mountain, who attacks him?
(c) Dr. No's men.
(d) A Russian.
2. How does Bond distract Dr. No and his bodyguards to steal something from the table?
(a) Spills Honeychile's dinner.
(b) Spills his drink.
(c) Spills his dinner.
(d) Spills Honeychile's drink.
3. What does Dr. No wish Bond and Honeychile before they leave his room?
(d) A quick death.
4. After their capture, the room in which Bond and Honeychile find themselves resembles what?
(a) A expensive dining room.
(b) A doctor's office.
(c) A reception room.
(d) A ballroom.
5. What does Bond find in the ruins of the Audubon camp that they can eat?
(a) A bag of rice.
(b) A can of anchovies.
(c) A dead chicken.
(d) A can of beans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people would the hotel on Crab Key bring to the island each year?
2. Where is Bond going to fall into from the duct during the endurance course?
3. What does Bond do when the door at the end of the hallway opens?
4. What happens to the bullets Bond and Quarrel fire at the dragon vehicle?
5. What emotion do Dr. No's men feel towards him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Bond, Honeychile and Quarrel find at the Audubon camp?
2. How does Bond help Honeychile get dressed before their dinner with Dr. No?
3. Why does Bond know that he must kill the man who stepped on his leg underwater?
4. While Quarrel is on first watch, what does Honeychile tell Bond?
5. What does Bond do for Honeychile before he leaves?
6. Why does Dr. No. plan to sell his weapons system to Russia?
7. When Bond and Honeychile are taken from the garage, where do they find themselves?
8. What happens to the people in the garage when Bond uses Dr. No's name?
9. After killing the spiders in the cage, what does Bond discover about the course?
10. What does the message say that Bond sent to M at the end of the book?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)