|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. No plan for Bond to do?
(a) Go through an electrified endurance course.
(b) Swim an endurance course.
(c) Run an endurance course.
(d) Go through an endurance course while being shot at.
2. What is on the walls of the room in which Bond and Honeychile find themselves after their capture?
(a) Expensive masks.
(b) Expensive rugs.
(c) Expensive material.
(d) Expensive paintings.
3. Where does Bond barely make it to before he falls into a deep sleep in Dr. No's mountain?
(a) The rug.
(b) A chair.
(c) A sofa.
(d) A bed.
4. How many people would the hotel on Crab Key bring to the island each year?
(d) A few.
5. What does Bond take, and hide in his sleeve?
(a) A candle.
(b) A cracker.
(c) A lighter.
(d) A wire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of a head start does Bond propose to give Dr. No so that Bond and Honeychile can go free?
2. What kind of weapon does Bond make before climbing into some ductwork?
3. Where does Honeychile want to move to after they get off the island?
4. What is missing in Bond and Honeychile's room in Dr. No's mountain?
5. After Bond helps Honeychile with her clothing, what does he call for her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Bond, Honeychile and Quarrel find at the Audubon camp?
2. What happens to the people in the garage when Bond uses Dr. No's name?
3. How does Bond help Honeychile get dressed before their dinner with Dr. No?
4. What does Bond do with the crane?
5. Describe the vehicle that Bond and Quarrel hear approaching the Audubon camp.
6. What does the message say that Bond sent to M at the end of the book?
7. In response to the women's questions about him and Honeychile, what does Bond do?
8. Why is Bond not able to steal a weapon from the hairstylist and manicurist?
9. What does Bond do for Honeychile before he leaves?
10. Describe Dr. No.
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)