|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bond wearing when he begins his endurance course?
(a) His dinner clothes.
(b) A kimono.
(c) His old clothes.
(d) A tuxedo.
2. How is Honeychile feeling when she and Bond are taken to a room in Dr. No's mountain?
3. What does a man from the vehicle do to Bond and Honeychile?
(a) Ties them together.
(b) Separates them.
(c) Hits them.
(d) Handcuffs them.
4. When Dr. No finishes his story, Bond tells him that he already has a ______ prepared to be filed with London if he doesn't return to Jamaica.
5. When Bond wakes up, what is Honeychile trying to pick out to wear to dinner?
(a) A pantsuit.
(b) An evening gown.
(c) A kimono.
(d) A wrap dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the first watch when Bond and his companions sleep in the Audubon camp?
2. How long do Bond and Honeychile ride in the vehicle?
3. Who does Dr. No plan to sell his weapons' technology to?
4. Who did Bond go see the moment he returned to Jamaica?
5. When Bond enters the bungalow at the entrance to Dr. No's mountain, who attacks him?
Short Essay Questions
1. After killing the spiders in the cage, what does Bond discover about the course?
2. Describe the vehicle that Bond and Quarrel hear approaching the Audubon camp.
3. After Bond and Honeychile are escorted to their room, what do they do?
4. How does Bond manage to steal a knife from the table?
5. What does Bond discover when he finishes a climb upwards through the duct work?
6. Why does Bond know that he must kill the man who stepped on his leg underwater?
7. Why does Dr. No. plan to sell his weapons system to Russia?
8. What happens to Bond after he eats the breakfast that was supplied in their room?
9. How does Quarrel die?
10. What is the second part of the endurance course through the duct work for Bond?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)