|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After killing the insects, Bond goes in what direction in the duct?
2. The manicurist's tools are attached to what?
(a) A belt around her waist.
(b) A chain attached to a collar.
(c) A suitcase cuffed to her hand.
(d) A chain.
3. What do Bond and Honeychile do throughout dinner with Dr. No?
4. One of the women questioning Bond and Honeychile keep calling them what?
5. What is Bond wearing when he begins his endurance course?
(a) His old clothes.
(b) A kimono.
(c) His dinner clothes.
(d) A tuxedo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vehicle does Honeychile and Bond use to escape to the beach?
2. Bond gets Honeychile a job based on her knowledge of what?
3. What does Bond find when he looks around the camp?
4. What is high on the wall in the room Bond begins his course in?
5. What are Dr. No's intentions?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the people in the garage when Bond uses Dr. No's name?
2. How does Bond help Honeychile get dressed before their dinner with Dr. No?
3. Describe the vehicle that Bond and Quarrel hear approaching the Audubon camp.
4. How does Bond manage to steal a knife from the table?
5. What do Bond, Honeychile and Quarrel find at the Audubon camp?
6. What does Bond do with the crane?
7. What does the message say that Bond sent to M at the end of the book?
8. What does Bond discover when he finishes a climb upwards through the duct work?
9. Why does Bond know that he must kill the man who stepped on his leg underwater?
10. Why is Bond not able to steal a weapon from the hairstylist and manicurist?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)