|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the solid glass wall in Dr. No's room?
(a) 35 feet.
(b) 25 feet.
(c) 30 feet.
(d) 20 feet.
2. After Bond escapes from the starting room, which direction does he have to climb?
3. What is in the small pond-like area at the end of the endurance course?
(a) A giant shark.
(b) A giant squid.
(c) A giant octopus.
(d) A giant turtle.
4. Who did Bond go see the moment he returned to Jamaica?
(a) Quarrel's family.
(b) The governor.
(d) His contact.
5. What is Bond wearing when he begins his endurance course?
(a) A kimono.
(b) His old clothes.
(c) A tuxedo.
(d) His dinner clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the bullets Bond and Quarrel fire at the dragon vehicle?
2. After killing the insects, Bond goes in what direction in the duct?
3. How is Honeychile feeling when she and Bond are taken to a room in Dr. No's mountain?
4. When Bond gets stepped on under the water, what does he do?
5. What happens to Quarrel before Bond is forced on the vehicle?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Quarrel die?
2. What is Dr. No's history with the Chinese gang?
3. What does the message say that Bond sent to M at the end of the book?
4. What happens to Bond after he eats the breakfast that was supplied in their room?
5. Why does Bond know that he must kill the man who stepped on his leg underwater?
6. When Bond and Honeychile are taken from the vehicle, what do the group of men say about Honeychile?
7. What does Bond do for Honeychile before he leaves?
8. After killing the spiders in the cage, what does Bond discover about the course?
9. What does Dr. No say about his plans for Honeychile and Bond's deaths?
10. How does Bond exit the bare room that is the start of his endurance course?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)