|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond use to dump guano on Dr. No?
(a) A broken box.
(b) A release net.
(c) A crane.
(d) A bulldozer.
2. What does a man from the vehicle do to Bond and Honeychile?
(a) Handcuffs them.
(b) Ties them together.
(c) Hits them.
(d) Separates them.
3. With what weapon does Bond kill the insects in the cage?
(a) A knife.
(b) A lighter.
(c) A lance.
(d) A spear.
4. In what type of room does Bond begin his endurance course?
(a) A reception room.
(b) A bare room.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) A bathroom.
5. Who got Bond medical care when he returned to Jamaica?
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond find in the ruins of the Audubon camp that they can eat?
2. What kind of weapon does Bond make before climbing into some ductwork?
3. What do Bond and Quarrel try to do to the dragon vehicle?
4. Where do Honeychile and Bond go to eat with Dr. No?
5. What kind of vehicle is outfitted to look like a dragon?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Dr. No.
2. When Bond and Honeychile are taken from the vehicle, what do the group of men say about Honeychile?
3. What is the second part of the endurance course through the duct work for Bond?
4. How does Quarrel die?
5. What does Bond discover when he finishes a climb upwards through the duct work?
6. When Bond and Honeychile are taken from the garage, where do they find themselves?
7. What does Bond do for Honeychile before he leaves?
8. What happens to the people in the garage when Bond uses Dr. No's name?
9. After Bond and Honeychile are escorted to their room, what do they do?
10. What does Bond do with the crane?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)