|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After their capture, the room in which Bond and Honeychile find themselves resembles what?
(a) A ballroom.
(b) A expensive dining room.
(c) A reception room.
(d) A doctor's office.
2. Who is waiting for Bond and Honeychile when they get off the vehicle?
(a) A group of men.
(b) A group of scientists.
(c) Dr. No.
3. What happens to Bond after he eats the food that was brought to him and Honeychile?
(a) He passes out.
(b) He starts to throw-up.
(c) He gets dizzy.
(d) He gets sleepy.
4. How does Bond protect his hands and feet from being burned in the duct?
(a) He uses his pants for covers.
(b) He is wearing shoes and gloves.
(c) He crawls on his knees and elbows.
(d) He uses his shirt for covers.
5. Where do Honeychile and Bond go to eat with Dr. No?
(a) His ballroom.
(b) His parlor.
(c) His dining room.
(d) His observatory.
Short Answer Questions
1. People are spying on Bond as he makes his way through the course by means of what?
2. Where does Honeychile live?
3. How many women are asking Bond and Honeychile questions in the room?
4. Who did Bond go see the moment he returned to Jamaica?
5. One of the women questioning Bond and Honeychile keep calling them what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the vehicle that Bond and Quarrel hear approaching the Audubon camp.
2. Why is Bond not able to steal a weapon from the hairstylist and manicurist?
3. What do Bond, Honeychile and Quarrel find at the Audubon camp?
4. After killing the spiders in the cage, what does Bond discover about the course?
5. When Bond and Honeychile are taken from the vehicle, what do the group of men say about Honeychile?
6. What kind of weapons system does Dr. No have?
7. How does Quarrel die?
8. What does the message say that Bond sent to M at the end of the book?
9. What does Bond discover when he finishes a climb upwards through the duct work?
10. After Bond and Honeychile are escorted to their room, what do they do?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)