|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Bond and Honeychile while they are sleeping in their room?
(a) A stranger examines them.
(b) They are photographed.
(c) A woman comes in and makes plaster casts of them.
(d) They are separated.
2. When Bond sent a message to M at the end of the mission, he included a jab about what?
(a) The new guns.
(b) The sun.
(c) This being a vacation.
(d) The relaxing vacation.
3. What does Quarrel do that attracts someone to their hiding spot?
4. What does Bond want to steal from the manicurist?
(a) Fake nails.
(b) A weapon.
(c) Nail polish.
(d) Her ID badge.
5. Bond thinks it is a _____ to make pacts with Russia.
(a) A good idea.
(b) A problem.
(c) A necessity.
(d) A mistake.
Short Answer Questions
1. People are spying on Bond as he makes his way through the course by means of what?
2. What does Bond do before he eats the food that was brought to him and Honeychile in their room?
3. Who did Bond go see the moment he returned to Jamaica?
4. Where does Bond barely make it to before he falls into a deep sleep in Dr. No's mountain?
5. When Bond enters the bungalow at the entrance to Dr. No's mountain, who attacks him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bond know that he must kill the man who stepped on his leg underwater?
2. After killing the spiders in the cage, what does Bond discover about the course?
3. What happens to the people in the garage when Bond uses Dr. No's name?
4. What is the second part of the endurance course through the duct work for Bond?
5. When Bond and Honeychile are taken from the garage, where do they find themselves?
6. What does the message say that Bond sent to M at the end of the book?
7. Describe Dr. No.
8. Why does Dr. No. plan to sell his weapons system to Russia?
9. In response to the women's questions about him and Honeychile, what does Bond do?
10. How does Quarrel die?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)