|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. No have for hands?
2. What kind of weapon does Bond make before climbing into some ductwork?
(a) A sword.
(b) A knife.
(c) A spear.
(d) A lance.
3. What does a man from the vehicle do to Bond and Honeychile?
(a) Hits them.
(b) Handcuffs them.
(c) Ties them together.
(d) Separates them.
4. What does Bond use to dump guano on Dr. No?
(a) A broken box.
(b) A bulldozer.
(c) A crane.
(d) A release net.
5. What kind of vehicle is outfitted to look like a dragon?
(a) An all-terrain vehicle.
(b) A motorbike.
(c) A jeep.
(d) A bike.
6. What does Bond do before he goes to sleep at the Audubon camp?
(a) Take a bath.
(b) Clean his weapon.
(d) Make rounds.
7. The manicurist's tools are attached to what?
(a) A suitcase cuffed to her hand.
(b) A chain.
(c) A belt around her waist.
(d) A chain attached to a collar.
8. Where does Honeychile live?
(a) In a shack on the beach.
(b) In her aunt's house.
(c) In the ruins of her family's home.
(d) In whatever shelter she can find.
9. What are Dr. No's intentions?
(a) To become the strongest man in the world.
(b) To become the most envied man in the world.
(c) To become the most powerful man in the world.
(d) To become the richest man in the world.
10. What emotion do Dr. No's men feel towards him?
11. How long do Bond and Honeychile ride in the vehicle?
(a) A few miles.
(b) A few minutes.
(c) A few hours.
(d) A few kilometers.
12. What are Dr. No's workers loading onto the monthly supply ship?
(b) Weapons and ammunition.
(d) Mined guano.
13. What part of Bond is stepped on by the man searching the water for them?
14. Who did Bond go see the moment he returned to Jamaica?
(b) Quarrel's family.
(c) The governor.
(d) His contact.
15. What happens to the bullets Bond and Quarrel fire at the dragon vehicle?
(a) They destroy it.
(b) They disappear.
(c) They bounce off.
(d) They poke holes in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond steal from the dinner table?
2. What meal are Bond and Honeychile given when they are taken to their room after the women question them?
3. Who is going to go back to Crab Key and arrest the rest of Dr. No's men?
4. Who takes Bond and Honeychile from Dr. No's room?
5. What does Bond find when he looks around the camp?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)