|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. No has a weapons system that allows him to control what country's missiles?
2. How does Dr. No plan to kill Honeychile?
(a) By whipping her to death.
(b) By starving her to death.
(c) By letting crabs bite her to death.
(d) By letting scorpions sting her to death.
3. After their capture, the room in which Bond and Honeychile find themselves resembles what?
(a) A expensive dining room.
(b) A reception room.
(c) A doctor's office.
(d) A ballroom.
4. The manicurist's tools are attached to what?
(a) A chain attached to a collar.
(b) A suitcase cuffed to her hand.
(c) A belt around her waist.
(d) A chain.
5. Who does Dr. No plan to sell his weapons' technology to?
(d) South Africa.
6. How long is the solid glass wall in Dr. No's room?
(a) 30 feet.
(b) 35 feet.
(c) 20 feet.
(d) 25 feet.
7. What are Dr. No's workers loading onto the monthly supply ship?
(b) Mined guano.
(c) Weapons and ammunition.
8. Where does Honeychile live?
(a) In whatever shelter she can find.
(b) In her aunt's house.
(c) In a shack on the beach.
(d) In the ruins of her family's home.
9. What happens to Bond after he eats the food that was brought to him and Honeychile?
(a) He passes out.
(b) He starts to throw-up.
(c) He gets sleepy.
(d) He gets dizzy.
10. People are spying on Bond as he makes his way through the course by means of what?
(a) Video feeds.
11. What has happened to Bond, Quarrel, and Honeychile's food during their trip to the camp?
(a) It is lost.
(b) It went bad.
(c) They don't have food.
(d) It is wet.
12. What part of Bond is stepped on by the man searching the water for them?
13. With what weapon does Bond kill the insects in the cage?
(a) A lighter.
(b) A lance.
(c) A spear.
(d) A knife.
14. How much of a head start does Bond propose to give Dr. No so that Bond and Honeychile can go free?
(a) A year.
(b) A month.
(c) A week.
(d) A day.
15. What does Bond see when he rises to the surface after his fall?
(a) A boat.
(b) A fence.
(c) A life-preserver.
(d) A beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bond gets stepped on under the water, what does he do?
2. After Bond helps Honeychile with her clothing, what does he call for her?
3. Who takes Bond and Honeychile from Dr. No's room?
4. Who got Bond medical care when he returned to Jamaica?
5. When Bond tries to get out of the room, what happens to him the first time?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)