|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond see when he rises to the surface after his fall?
(a) A life-preserver.
(b) A fence.
(c) A boat.
(d) A beach.
2. What is on the walls of the room in which Bond and Honeychile find themselves after their capture?
(a) Expensive rugs.
(b) Expensive paintings.
(c) Expensive masks.
(d) Expensive material.
3. Dr. No has a weapons system that allows him to control what country's missiles?
4. What does Bond do before he goes to sleep at the Audubon camp?
(b) Take a bath.
(c) Clean his weapon.
(d) Make rounds.
5. What do Bond and Quarrel try to do to the dragon vehicle?
(a) Get it in the river.
(b) Capture it.
(c) Get it caught in the trees.
(d) Destroy it.
6. What vehicle does Honeychile and Bond use to escape to the beach?
(a) A boat.
(b) A jeep.
(c) The dragon vehicle.
(d) A truck.
7. One of the women questioning Bond and Honeychile keep calling them what?
8. Bond thinks it is a _____ to make pacts with Russia.
(a) A good idea.
(b) A mistake.
(c) A necessity.
(d) A problem.
9. What meal are Bond and Honeychile given when they are taken to their room after the women question them?
(a) High tea.
10. When Bond wakes up, what is Honeychile trying to pick out to wear to dinner?
(a) A pantsuit.
(b) A wrap dress.
(c) An evening gown.
(d) A kimono.
11. Where does Honeychile live?
(a) In whatever shelter she can find.
(b) In her aunt's house.
(c) In the ruins of her family's home.
(d) In a shack on the beach.
12. How many people would the hotel on Crab Key bring to the island each year?
(d) A few.
13. What does Bond use to dump guano on Dr. No?
(a) A bulldozer.
(b) A release net.
(c) A broken box.
(d) A crane.
14. Instead of returning to the hospital, where does Bond go?
(a) To his hotel room with Honeychile.
(b) To dinner with Honeychile.
(c) To a boat with Honeychile.
(d) To a resort with Honeychile.
15. Who did Bond go see the moment he returned to Jamaica?
(b) His contact.
(c) The governor.
(d) Quarrel's family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond do before he eats the food that was brought to him and Honeychile in their room?
2. After Bond escapes from the starting room, which direction does he have to climb?
3. How much of a head start does Bond propose to give Dr. No so that Bond and Honeychile can go free?
4. When Bond tries to get out of the room, what happens to him the first time?
5. Who does Dr. No plan to sell his weapons' technology to?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)