|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond do when the door at the end of the hallway opens?
(a) Pulls Honeychile behind him for cover.
(b) Runs the other direction.
(c) Stops dead in his tracks.
(d) Starts shooting.
2. What does Bond do before he goes to sleep at the Audubon camp?
(b) Take a bath.
(c) Make rounds.
(d) Clean his weapon.
3. What does Bond find in the ruins of the Audubon camp that they can eat?
(a) A can of beans.
(b) A can of anchovies.
(c) A bag of rice.
(d) A dead chicken.
4. After Bond escapes from the starting room, which direction does he have to climb?
5. What does Bond do before he eats the food that was brought to him and Honeychile in their room?
(a) Gets a massage.
(b) Takes a nap.
(c) Helps Honeychile run a bath.
(d) Cleans his weapons.
6. When Bond sent a message to M at the end of the mission, he included a jab about what?
(a) The sun.
(b) This being a vacation.
(c) The new guns.
(d) The relaxing vacation.
7. What does Honeychile want to do, for a job, when they leave the island?
(a) A showgirl.
(b) An actress.
(c) An escort.
(d) A high-priced prostitute.
8. When Bond wakes up, what is Honeychile trying to pick out to wear to dinner?
(a) A wrap dress.
(b) An evening gown.
(c) A pantsuit.
(d) A kimono.
9. Who got Bond medical care when he returned to Jamaica?
(b) The police.
10. What do Bond and Honeychile do throughout dinner with Dr. No?
11. What does Bond find when he looks around the camp?
(a) Interesting hoofprints.
(b) Dragon footprints.
(c) Interesting tire tracks.
(d) A broken trail of twigs.
12. How does Dr. No plan to kill Honeychile?
(a) By letting crabs bite her to death.
(b) By whipping her to death.
(c) By starving her to death.
(d) By letting scorpions sting her to death.
13. What does Bond see when he rises to the surface after his fall?
(a) A life-preserver.
(b) A beach.
(c) A boat.
(d) A fence.
14. What does Dr. No wish Bond and Honeychile before they leave his room?
(d) A quick death.
15. What has happened to Bond, Quarrel, and Honeychile's food during their trip to the camp?
(a) It is wet.
(b) They don't have food.
(c) It went bad.
(d) It is lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bond thinks it is a _____ to make pacts with Russia.
2. What does a man from the vehicle do to Bond and Honeychile?
3. How is Honeychile feeling when she and Bond are taken to a room in Dr. No's mountain?
4. Where, in the compound, does the vehicle stop to let Bond and Honeychile off?
5. Where does Honeychile live?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)