|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bond and Quarrel try to do to the dragon vehicle?
(a) Get it caught in the trees.
(b) Capture it.
(c) Get it in the river.
(d) Destroy it.
2. One of the women questioning Bond and Honeychile keep calling them what?
3. How long do Bond and Honeychile ride in the vehicle?
(a) A few kilometers.
(b) A few miles.
(c) A few hours.
(d) A few minutes.
4. How does Dr. No plan to kill Honeychile?
(a) By starving her to death.
(b) By letting scorpions sting her to death.
(c) By letting crabs bite her to death.
(d) By whipping her to death.
5. In response to the womens' questions, what relationship does Bond claim Honeychile is to him?
6. What does Bond want to steal from the manicurist?
(a) Her ID badge.
(b) A weapon.
(c) Nail polish.
(d) Fake nails.
7. What is Bond wearing when he begins his endurance course?
(a) A kimono.
(b) His dinner clothes.
(c) A tuxedo.
(d) His old clothes.
8. Instead of returning to the hospital, where does Bond go?
(a) To a boat with Honeychile.
(b) To dinner with Honeychile.
(c) To a resort with Honeychile.
(d) To his hotel room with Honeychile.
9. What does Bond do before he eats the food that was brought to him and Honeychile in their room?
(a) Takes a nap.
(b) Helps Honeychile run a bath.
(c) Gets a massage.
(d) Cleans his weapons.
10. How many women are asking Bond and Honeychile questions in the room?
11. When Bond sent a message to M at the end of the mission, he included a jab about what?
(a) The relaxing vacation.
(b) This being a vacation.
(c) The new guns.
(d) The sun.
12. Who is waiting for Bond and Honeychile when they get off the vehicle?
(a) Dr. No.
(b) A group of men.
(c) A group of scientists.
13. What meal are Bond and Honeychile given when they are taken to their room after the women question them?
(a) High tea.
14. What does Bond do before he goes to sleep at the Audubon camp?
(a) Make rounds.
(b) Take a bath.
(c) Clean his weapon.
15. What kind of vehicle is outfitted to look like a dragon?
(a) An all-terrain vehicle.
(b) A motorbike.
(c) A jeep.
(d) A bike.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bond distract Dr. No and his bodyguards to steal something from the table?
2. What does a man from the vehicle do to Bond and Honeychile?
3. After Bond escapes from the starting room, which direction does he have to climb?
4. What kind of weapon does Bond make before climbing into some ductwork?
5. What happens to Quarrel before Bond is forced on the vehicle?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)