|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After their capture, the room in which Bond and Honeychile find themselves resembles what?
(a) A expensive dining room.
(b) A ballroom.
(c) A reception room.
(d) A doctor's office.
2. What does Bond find when he looks around the camp?
(a) Interesting hoofprints.
(b) Interesting tire tracks.
(c) Dragon footprints.
(d) A broken trail of twigs.
3. Where does Honeychile live?
(a) In a shack on the beach.
(b) In the ruins of her family's home.
(c) In her aunt's house.
(d) In whatever shelter she can find.
4. Dr. No has a weapons system that allows him to control what country's missiles?
5. What kind of weapon does Bond make before climbing into some ductwork?
(a) A spear.
(b) A lance.
(c) A knife.
(d) A sword.
6. What is Bond wearing when he begins his endurance course?
(a) A tuxedo.
(b) A kimono.
(c) His dinner clothes.
(d) His old clothes.
7. Who does Dr. No plan to sell his weapons' technology to?
(c) South Africa.
8. What kind of vehicle is outfitted to look like a dragon?
(a) A jeep.
(b) An all-terrain vehicle.
(c) A bike.
(d) A motorbike.
9. After Bond helps Honeychile with her clothing, what does he call for her?
(a) A masseuse.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A make-up artist.
(d) A hairdresser.
10. Who takes Bond and Honeychile from Dr. No's room?
(b) His bodyguards.
(c) His mistress.
(d) The women from earlier.
11. What does Bond see when he rises to the surface after his fall?
(a) A fence.
(b) A life-preserver.
(c) A beach.
(d) A boat.
12. When Bond gets stepped on under the water, what does he do?
(b) Tackles the man who stepped on him.
(c) Stays below the water and fires his gun.
(d) Surfaces and fires his gun.
13. What does Bond steal from the dinner table?
(a) A knife.
(b) A fork.
(c) A spoon.
(d) A napkin.
14. The manicurist's tools are attached to what?
(a) A suitcase cuffed to her hand.
(b) A chain.
(c) A chain attached to a collar.
(d) A belt around her waist.
15. Where do Honeychile and Bond go to eat with Dr. No?
(a) His ballroom.
(b) His dining room.
(c) His parlor.
(d) His observatory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond do when the door at the end of the hallway opens?
2. What does a man from the vehicle do to Bond and Honeychile?
3. When Dr. No finishes his story, Bond tells him that he already has a ______ prepared to be filed with London if he doesn't return to Jamaica.
4. What does Bond want to steal from the manicurist?
5. What are Dr. No's workers loading onto the monthly supply ship?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)