|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where, in the compound, does the vehicle stop to let Bond and Honeychile off?
(a) In a parking lot.
(b) In a garage.
(c) In a driveway.
(d) In the front.
2. What type of insects does the cage that Bond must go through contain?
(a) Poisonous spiders.
(b) Poisonous tarantulas.
(c) Poisonous centipedes.
(d) Poisonous scorpions.
3. What does Dr. No have for hands?
4. In response to the womens' questions, what relationship does Bond claim Honeychile is to him?
5. How long is the solid glass wall in Dr. No's room?
(a) 25 feet.
(b) 20 feet.
(c) 35 feet.
(d) 30 feet.
6. When Bond gets stepped on under the water, what does he do?
(a) Stays below the water and fires his gun.
(b) Surfaces and fires his gun.
(d) Tackles the man who stepped on him.
7. After killing the insects, Bond goes in what direction in the duct?
8. What does Bond do before he eats the food that was brought to him and Honeychile in their room?
(a) Helps Honeychile run a bath.
(b) Gets a massage.
(c) Takes a nap.
(d) Cleans his weapons.
9. What part of Bond is stepped on by the man searching the water for them?
10. What happens to Bond after he eats the food that was brought to him and Honeychile?
(a) He passes out.
(b) He gets sleepy.
(c) He gets dizzy.
(d) He starts to throw-up.
11. What vehicle does Honeychile and Bond use to escape to the beach?
(a) A truck.
(b) A jeep.
(c) A boat.
(d) The dragon vehicle.
12. What happens to the bullets Bond and Quarrel fire at the dragon vehicle?
(a) They bounce off.
(b) They destroy it.
(c) They poke holes in it.
(d) They disappear.
13. When Dr. No finishes his story, Bond tells him that he already has a ______ prepared to be filed with London if he doesn't return to Jamaica.
14. What does Bond see when he rises to the surface after his fall?
(a) A life-preserver.
(b) A boat.
(c) A fence.
(d) A beach.
15. What does Bond want to steal from the manicurist?
(a) A weapon.
(b) Fake nails.
(c) Her ID badge.
(d) Nail polish.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bond sent a message to M at the end of the mission, he included a jab about what?
2. How does Bond distract Dr. No and his bodyguards to steal something from the table?
3. Where does Honeychile want to move to after they get off the island?
4. How long do Bond and Honeychile ride in the vehicle?
5. What are Dr. No's workers loading onto the monthly supply ship?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)