|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to Bond, Quarrel, and Honeychile's food during their trip to the camp?
(a) It is wet.
(b) It went bad.
(c) It is lost.
(d) They don't have food.
2. After Bond escapes from the starting room, which direction does he have to climb?
3. What is in the small pond-like area at the end of the endurance course?
(a) A giant turtle.
(b) A giant octopus.
(c) A giant shark.
(d) A giant squid.
4. When Bond sent a message to M at the end of the mission, he included a jab about what?
(a) The new guns.
(b) The relaxing vacation.
(c) This being a vacation.
(d) The sun.
5. What does Dr. No wish Bond and Honeychile before they leave his room?
(c) A quick death.
6. How is Honeychile feeling when she and Bond are taken to a room in Dr. No's mountain?
7. What does Bond use to dump guano on Dr. No?
(a) A bulldozer.
(b) A broken box.
(c) A crane.
(d) A release net.
8. One of the women questioning Bond and Honeychile keep calling them what?
9. What does Bond want to steal from the manicurist?
(a) Her ID badge.
(b) Fake nails.
(c) Nail polish.
(d) A weapon.
10. What do Bond and Honeychile do throughout dinner with Dr. No?
11. What meal are Bond and Honeychile given when they are taken to their room after the women question them?
(b) High tea.
12. Instead of returning to the hospital, where does Bond go?
(a) To dinner with Honeychile.
(b) To a resort with Honeychile.
(c) To his hotel room with Honeychile.
(d) To a boat with Honeychile.
13. Where is Bond going to fall into from the duct during the endurance course?
(a) The aquarium.
(b) The volcano.
(c) The river.
(d) The sea.
14. Who is waiting for Bond and Honeychile when they get off the vehicle?
(a) A group of scientists.
(b) A group of men.
(d) Dr. No.
15. What does Dr. No plan for Bond to do?
(a) Swim an endurance course.
(b) Go through an endurance course while being shot at.
(c) Go through an electrified endurance course.
(d) Run an endurance course.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Bond is stepped on by the man searching the water for them?
2. What does Bond find in the ruins of the Audubon camp that they can eat?
3. What does Bond do when the door at the end of the hallway opens?
4. What is on the walls of the room in which Bond and Honeychile find themselves after their capture?
5. What do Bond and Quarrel try to do to the dragon vehicle?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)