|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once they are hidden, what sound do Bond and Honeychile hear?
(a) A diesel engine.
(b) An unleaded engine.
(c) A fast engine.
(d) A broken engine.
2. Whose car do Bond and Quarrel drive away from the airport?
(a) The embassy's.
(c) A rented car.
3. Why does Bond think Strangeways was killed?
(a) Because he tried to steal money.
(b) Because of his investigation into the island.
(c) Because he ran off with a married woman.
(d) Because he was interfering in another investigation.
4. What documents does Bond ask the governor if he can review?
(a) Documents about the investigation of Strangeways.
(b) Documents about the sale of Crab Key.
(c) Documents about the new residents of Jamaica.
(d) Documents about the newspaper's activities.
5. Who is Mary Trueblood?
(a) Strangeways' partner.
(b) Strangeways' secretary.
(c) Strangeways' wife.
(d) Strangeways' boss.
6. What does Honeychile say she has seen on the island?
(b) A weapons depot.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A machine.
7. What is Bond's favorite weapon?
(a) A small Remington.
(b) A small Sig Sauer.
(c) A small Colt.
(d) A small Beretta.
8. Where does Bond want the look-alikes to drive Strangeways' car?
(a) To Cabana.
(b) To Bagula.
(c) To Montego.
(d) To Humeria.
9. What is Crab Key mostly made of?
(d) River plains.
10. The investigators who went to the island to investigate the claims of the bird watchers decided that the death of one of the bird watchers was due to what?
(a) His partner.
11. What nationality is the SMERSH officer who injured Bond during the last mission?
12. What happened to the plane that was sent to investigate the claims by the wounded man?
(a) It disappeared.
(b) It crashed.
(c) It found nothing.
(d) It landed safely.
13. When the professional that M called arrives, what does he/she suggest that Bond might be on the edge of?
14. M feels that sending Bond to look into the disappearance of Strangeways is what?
(a) A re-building effort.
(b) A punishment.
(c) A vacation.
(d) A hard assignment.
15. When the men warn over the loudhailer that everyone is to come out and no one appears, what do the men do?
(b) Toss grenades onto the beach.
(c) Get off the boat.
(d) Fire on the beach and vegetation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bond is angry at M for what?
2. How is Trueblood killed?
3. What is the second weapon that the weapons expert offers Bond?
4. What does Bond do with the case regarding Strangeways and the birds?
5. Who is blocking Strangeways' path to his car?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)