|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Bond and Quarrel travel to Crab Key?
(a) By sailboat.
(b) By swimming.
(c) By motor boat.
(d) By canoe.
2. Where does Bond want the look-alikes to drive Strangeways' car?
(a) To Bagula.
(b) To Montego.
(c) To Cabana.
(d) To Humeria.
3. Where does Bond go to look at a map of Crab Key?
(b) The hotel.
(c) The Institute.
(d) The university.
4. M feels that sending Bond to look into the disappearance of Strangeways is what?
(a) A vacation.
(b) A re-building effort.
(c) A punishment.
(d) A hard assignment.
5. Who is blocking Strangeways' path to his car?
(a) A group of children.
(b) A group of blind, homeless men.
(c) A group of beggars.
(d) A group of thugs.
6. When did Dr. No buy the island?
(a) During the war.
(b) About three months ago.
(c) After the war.
(d) Before the war.
7. When M arrives at the office in the middle of a rainstorm, who does M call first?
(a) A doctor.
(b) An agent.
(c) A politician.
(d) A lawyer.
8. A wounded man from the Audubon camp claimed that everything in the camp was burned into oblivion by 'what?'
(a) A bird.
(b) A vehicle.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A person.
9. Who sends Bond to Jamaica?
10. What does the strange man pull out and pile on the floor of the office?
(a) Identification cards.
11. When the men warn over the loudhailer that everyone is to come out and no one appears, what do the men do?
(a) Toss grenades onto the beach.
(b) Fire on the beach and vegetation.
(d) Get off the boat.
12. What does Quarrel do with Bond at the rental house?
(a) Teach him to scuba dive.
(b) Help him learn to climb rocks.
(c) Help him get into shape.
(d) Teach him to shoot.
13. Who is present when M and Bond talk about a new assignment?
(a) Bond's partner.
(b) Chief of Staff.
(c) M's boss.
(d) M's secretary.
14. Where is Quarrel from?
(d) Cayman Islands.
15. How does Honeychile suggest they hide from the men on the boats and the dogs?
(a) Under a waterfall.
(b) In a pond.
(d) In a cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Quarrel feel about discussing Crab Key Island?
2. What kind of mining operation is on the island?
3. When Bond and Quarrel arrive on Crab Key, what do they do?
4. What is the name of the daily paper on the island?
5. When are Bond and Quarrel going to meet to move from the hotel to their new location?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)