|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Strangeways leave the poker game?
(a) To send and receive emails.
(b) To receive a radio call.
(c) To video-chat on the computer.
(d) To make a phone call.
2. When did Dr. No buy the island?
(a) During the war.
(b) Before the war.
(c) About three months ago.
(d) After the war.
3. Once they are hidden, what sound do Bond and Honeychile hear?
(a) A broken engine.
(b) A fast engine.
(c) A diesel engine.
(d) An unleaded engine.
4. What is the second weapon that the weapons expert offers Bond?
(a) A Magnum Centennial Revolver.
(b) A Durskish Centennial Revolver.
(c) A Cartouth Centennial Revolver.
(d) A Smith and Wesson Centennial Revolver.
5. Where was Strangeways when he disappeared?
6. A wounded man from the Audubon camp claimed that everything in the camp was burned into oblivion by 'what?'
(a) A dragon.
(b) A bird.
(c) A vehicle.
(d) A person.
7. What does James Bond have injected into his shin by a SMERSH officer?
(b) A locator.
8. Who is blocking Strangeways' path to his car?
(a) A group of beggars.
(b) A group of children.
(c) A group of thugs.
(d) A group of blind, homeless men.
9. What meal do Quarrel and Bond meet over, after Bond is picked up from the airport?
10. What happened to the few fisherman friends Quarrel had that got close to Crab Key Island?
(a) They found money.
(b) They came back rich.
(c) They disappeared.
(d) They were killed.
11. Who is Mary Trueblood?
(a) Strangeways' secretary.
(b) Strangeways' partner.
(c) Strangeways' wife.
(d) Strangeways' boss.
12. What does Honeychile say she has seen on the island?
(a) A weapons depot.
(b) A machine.
(c) A dragon.
13. How did Honeychile get to Crab Key?
(a) She lives there.
(b) She swam.
(c) By boat.
(d) By floating.
14. What is Crab Key mostly made of?
(c) River plains.
15. Why does Bond have Quarrel pull over and turn off the lights of the car?
(a) To lose their tail.
(b) To tail someone.
(c) To hide the car.
(d) To hide.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to suggesting a new weapon, what does the weapons expert suggest?
2. What is one of the weapons that the weapons expert suggests for Bond?
3. What does M think Bond should have done in the situation where Bond was hurt?
4. What kind of insect did Bond find in his bed?
5. When Bond wakes up the morning after traveling to Crab Key, what does he see on the beach?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)