|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of "Doctor No?"
(a) Illian Fleming.
(b) Ian Fleming.
(c) Issac Fleming.
(d) Ivan Fleming.
2. When M arrives at the office in the middle of a rainstorm, who does M call first?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A politician.
(d) An agent.
3. How is Trueblood killed?
(a) She is knifed.
(b) She is choked.
(c) She is beat.
(d) She is shot.
4. Why does Bond think Strangeways was killed?
(a) Because he tried to steal money.
(b) Because he was interfering in another investigation.
(c) Because of his investigation into the island.
(d) Because he ran off with a married woman.
5. Where is the buyer located that Honeychile sells the shells she finds on Crab Key?
(d) Point West.
6. A wounded man from the Audubon camp claimed that everything in the camp was burned into oblivion by 'what?'
(a) A vehicle.
(b) A bird.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A person.
7. What does Bond do to the insect?
(a) Kills it.
(b) Disects it.
(c) Stomps on it.
(d) Captures it.
8. When are Bond and Quarrel going to meet to move from the hotel to their new location?
(a) Early the next morning.
(b) Later that evening.
(c) After midnight.
(d) Later the next afternoon.
9. What do Bond and Quarrel want to do before they return to Jamaica?
(a) Find Strangeways.
(b) Finish their investigation.
(c) Kill Dr. No.
(d) Get Honeychile to safety.
10. Why does Bond throw up after getting away from the insect?
11. What meal do Bond and Pleydell-Smith share?
12. Who is Pleydell-Smith?
(a) An American agent.
(b) Another British agent.
(c) The Colonial Clerk.
(d) The Colonial Secretary.
13. What documents does Bond ask the governor if he can review?
(a) Documents about the new residents of Jamaica.
(b) Documents about the sale of Crab Key.
(c) Documents about the newspaper's activities.
(d) Documents about the investigation of Strangeways.
14. When the professional that M called arrives, what does he/she suggest that Bond might be on the edge of?
15. Who does Bond warn Pleydell-Smith is an agent of Dr. No?
(a) His co-worker.
(b) His secretary.
(c) His wife.
(d) His assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bond and Quarrel arrive on Crab Key, what do they do?
2. How many men are on the boat that appears at the mouth of the river?
3. What is Crab Key mostly made of?
4. M tells Bond that he must get a new weapon or do what?
5. What does Quarrel do with Bond at the rental house?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)