|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do Bond and Quarrel travel to Crab Key Island?
(a) In the afternoon.
(b) Early in the morning.
(c) Right after dusk.
(d) In the middle of the night.
2. What happens to Honeychile and Bond's hiding place?
(a) It is destroyed by gunfire.
(b) It protects them from gunfire.
(c) It collapses on itself.
(d) It is hidden from the gunfire.
3. What does Bond do to the insect?
(a) Captures it.
(b) Kills it.
(c) Disects it.
(d) Stomps on it.
4. How does Honeychile suggest they hide from the men on the boats and the dogs?
(a) In a cave.
(b) In a pond.
(d) Under a waterfall.
5. Where, on his body, was the insect in Bond's bed?
(a) His chest.
(b) His ankle.
(c) His hand.
(d) His leg.
6. Who does Bond ask the governor if he can meet with?
(a) The Colonial Clerk.
(b) The Colonial Secretary.
(c) The Colonial Representative.
(d) The Colonial Tax Collector.
7. Why does Bond have Quarrel pull over and turn off the lights of the car?
(a) To lose their tail.
(b) To hide.
(c) To tail someone.
(d) To hide the car.
8. Who is blocking Strangeways' path to his car?
(a) A group of thugs.
(b) A group of children.
(c) A group of beggars.
(d) A group of blind, homeless men.
9. What happened to the few fisherman friends Quarrel had that got close to Crab Key Island?
(a) They were killed.
(b) They disappeared.
(c) They came back rich.
(d) They found money.
10. Who owns the island where the Audubon Society watches the birds?
(a) Dr. What.
(b) Dr. No.
(c) Dr. How.
(d) Dr. Must.
11. Once they are hidden, what sound do Bond and Honeychile hear?
(a) A broken engine.
(b) An unleaded engine.
(c) A fast engine.
(d) A diesel engine.
12. What word characterizes the governor?
13. How did Honeychile get to Crab Key?
(a) She swam.
(b) She lives there.
(c) By floating.
(d) By boat.
14. Who does Bond warn Pleydell-Smith is an agent of Dr. No?
(a) His secretary.
(b) His assistant.
(c) His co-worker.
(d) His wife.
15. What plant do Bond, Honeychile and Quarrel use to breath through while they are hiding?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Bond and Quarrel want to do before they return to Jamaica?
2. M feels that sending Bond to look into the disappearance of Strangeways is what?
3. Where is the coffin taken that holds Trueblood and Strangeways' bodies?
4. Where does Bond go to look at a map of Crab Key?
5. What kind of insect did Bond find in his bed?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)