|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Slave Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bond distract Dr. No and his bodyguards to steal something from the table?
(a) Spills Honeychile's drink.
(b) Spills Honeychile's dinner.
(c) Spills his dinner.
(d) Spills his drink.
2. What word characterizes Bond's attitude in Chapter 5?
3. What happens to Bond after he eats the food that was brought to him and Honeychile?
(a) He passes out.
(b) He starts to throw-up.
(c) He gets sleepy.
(d) He gets dizzy.
4. What plant do Bond, Honeychile and Quarrel use to breath through while they are hiding?
5. What does Honeychile say she has seen on the island?
(a) A weapons depot.
(b) A dragon.
(c) A machine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Honeychile feeling when she and Bond are taken to a room in Dr. No's mountain?
2. Who did Bond go see the moment he returned to Jamaica?
3. When the men warn over the loudhailer that everyone is to come out and no one appears, what do the men do?
4. What type of insects does the cage that Bond must go through contain?
5. When the door at the end of the hallway that Bond and Honeychile are supposed to walk through opens, what emotion does Bond feel?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)