|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Horizons of Agony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James Bond have injected into his shin by a SMERSH officer?
(b) A locator.
2. After Bond helps Honeychile with her clothing, what does he call for her?
(a) A hairdresser.
(b) A masseuse.
(c) A make-up artist.
(d) A doctor.
3. How did Honeychile get to Crab Key?
(a) By floating.
(b) She swam.
(c) She lives there.
(d) By boat.
4. When Bond and Quarrel arrive on Crab Key, what do they do?
(a) Sink the boat.
(b) Find a campsite.
(c) Climb the mountain.
(d) Hide the boat.
5. A wounded man from the Audubon camp claimed that everything in the camp was burned into oblivion by 'what?'
(a) A person.
(b) A vehicle.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bond wakes up the morning after traveling to Crab Key, what does he see on the beach?
2. What are Dr. No's intentions?
3. What does a man from the vehicle do to Bond and Honeychile?
4. What happens to Bond and Honeychile while they are sleeping in their room?
5. What nationality is the SMERSH officer who injured Bond during the last mission?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)