|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, MInk-Lined Prison.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What documents does Bond ask the governor if he can review?
(a) Documents about the newspaper's activities.
(b) Documents about the sale of Crab Key.
(c) Documents about the new residents of Jamaica.
(d) Documents about the investigation of Strangeways.
2. What does M think Bond should have done in the situation where Bond was hurt?
(a) Kept it under control.
(b) Left it alone.
(c) Called for help.
(d) Made different plans.
3. Who is present when M and Bond talk about a new assignment?
(a) M's secretary.
(b) Chief of Staff.
(c) Bond's partner.
(d) M's boss.
4. Who takes the first watch when Bond and his companions sleep in the Audubon camp?
(d) They don't sleep.
5. What word characterizes Bond's attitude in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond find on the fruit?
2. When the professional that M called arrives, what does he/she suggest that Bond might be on the edge of?
3. M tells Bond that he must get a new weapon or do what?
4. How does Honeychile suggest they hide from the men on the boats and the dogs?
5. Where is the coffin taken that holds Trueblood and Strangeways' bodies?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)