|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, MInk-Lined Prison.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends Bond to Jamaica?
2. What do Bond and Quarrel want to do before they return to Jamaica?
(a) Get Honeychile to safety.
(b) Finish their investigation.
(c) Kill Dr. No.
(d) Find Strangeways.
3. What happens to Bond after he eats the food that was brought to him and Honeychile?
(a) He starts to throw-up.
(b) He gets sleepy.
(c) He passes out.
(d) He gets dizzy.
4. Before the men and the boat leave, what do they say they will be back with?
(b) More ammunition.
(c) More men.
(d) Larger guns.
5. What does M think Bond should have done in the situation where Bond was hurt?
(a) Called for help.
(b) Left it alone.
(c) Kept it under control.
(d) Made different plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond do before he eats the food that was brought to him and Honeychile in their room?
2. What meal do Bond and Pleydell-Smith share?
3. In addition to suggesting a new weapon, what does the weapons expert suggest?
4. How many men are on the boat that appears at the mouth of the river?
5. How is Trueblood killed?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)