|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Night Passage; Chapter 8, The Elegant Venus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word characterizes Bond's attitude in Chapter 5?
2. When do Bond and Quarrel travel to Crab Key Island?
(a) In the middle of the night.
(b) In the afternoon.
(c) Right after dusk.
(d) Early in the morning.
3. What nationality is the SMERSH officer who injured Bond during the last mission?
4. Who does the governor believe solved the Strangeways case?
(a) The special investigators.
(b) The media.
(c) The service.
(d) The police.
5. Who owns the island where the Audubon Society watches the birds?
(a) Dr. What.
(b) Dr. How.
(c) Dr. No.
(d) Dr. Must.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bond have Quarrel pull over and turn off the lights of the car?
2. When Bond wakes up the morning after traveling to Crab Key, what does he see on the beach?
3. What did a messenger deliver to Bond's hotel room?
4. The investigators who went to the island to investigate the claims of the bird watchers decided that the death of one of the bird watchers was due to what?
5. Where does the Audubon Society set up a camp to watch the birds?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)