|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Finger on the Trigger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Crab Key mostly made of?
(b) River plains.
2. When are Bond and Quarrel going to meet to move from the hotel to their new location?
(a) After midnight.
(b) Later that evening.
(c) Later the next afternoon.
(d) Early the next morning.
3. Who is the author of "Doctor No?"
(a) Ivan Fleming.
(b) Ian Fleming.
(c) Issac Fleming.
(d) Illian Fleming.
4. What kind of insect did Bond find in his bed?
(a) A poisonous beetle.
(b) A poisonous centipede.
(c) A poisonous scorpion.
(d) A poisonous spider.
5. What is the second weapon that the weapons expert offers Bond?
(a) A Cartouth Centennial Revolver.
(b) A Magnum Centennial Revolver.
(c) A Durskish Centennial Revolver.
(d) A Smith and Wesson Centennial Revolver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is present when M and Bond talk about a new assignment?
2. Where does Bond want Quarrel to rent them a house?
3. What does the strange man open when he is in Strangeways' office?
4. What documents does Bond ask the governor if he can review?
5. How does Quarrel feel about discussing Crab Key Island?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)