|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Finger on the Trigger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of "Doctor No?"
(a) Illian Fleming.
(b) Ivan Fleming.
(c) Ian Fleming.
(d) Issac Fleming.
2. What does the strange man open when he is in Strangeways' office?
(a) A safe.
(b) A drawer.
(c) A box.
(d) A briefcase.
3. What is Crab Key mostly made of?
(d) River plains.
4. What documents does Bond ask the governor if he can review?
(a) Documents about the investigation of Strangeways.
(b) Documents about the sale of Crab Key.
(c) Documents about the new residents of Jamaica.
(d) Documents about the newspaper's activities.
5. Who is Pleydell-Smith?
(a) The Colonial Clerk.
(b) The Colonial Secretary.
(c) Another British agent.
(d) An American agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bond have Quarrel pull over and turn off the lights of the car?
2. What word characterizes Bond's attitude in Chapter 5?
3. What nationality is the SMERSH officer who injured Bond during the last mission?
4. What does Quarrel say is on the island?
5. What nationality is the man who saved Bond at the end of his last mission?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)