|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Finger on the Trigger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Strangeways leave the poker game?
(a) To receive a radio call.
(b) To make a phone call.
(c) To send and receive emails.
(d) To video-chat on the computer.
2. When are Bond and Quarrel going to meet to move from the hotel to their new location?
(a) Early the next morning.
(b) Later that evening.
(c) After midnight.
(d) Later the next afternoon.
3. Why does Bond have Quarrel pull over and turn off the lights of the car?
(a) To tail someone.
(b) To lose their tail.
(c) To hide the car.
(d) To hide.
4. What does Bond do with the case regarding Strangeways and the birds?
(a) Ignores it.
(b) Accepts it.
(c) Pursues it from England.
(d) Refuses it.
5. In addition to suggesting a new weapon, what does the weapons expert suggest?
(a) A set of classes with the new weapon.
(b) A new holster.
(c) A new shooting style.
(d) A new type of ammunition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the strange man open when he is in Strangeways' office?
2. How does Quarrel feel about discussing Crab Key Island?
3. What meal do Bond and Pleydell-Smith share?
4. The Audubon Society that is interested in the birds is located where?
5. Who sends Bond to Jamaica?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)