|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Finger on the Trigger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the governor believe solved the Strangeways case?
(a) The service.
(b) The media.
(c) The police.
(d) The special investigators.
2. How is Trueblood killed?
(a) She is choked.
(b) She is shot.
(c) She is beat.
(d) She is knifed.
3. What is the name of the daily paper on the island?
(a) The Daily News.
(b) The Daily Inquirer.
(c) The Daily Gleaner.
(d) The Daily Inquest.
4. When the professional that M called arrives, what does he/she suggest that Bond might be on the edge of?
5. Why does Strangeways leave the poker game?
(a) To receive a radio call.
(b) To video-chat on the computer.
(c) To send and receive emails.
(d) To make a phone call.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of insect did Bond find in his bed?
2. What emotion does Bond feel when confronted by the weapons specialist and M?
3. When did Dr. No buy the island?
4. Whose car do Bond and Quarrel drive away from the airport?
5. Strangeways leaves a poker game. Where is that poker game being played?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)