|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Finger on the Trigger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bond want Quarrel to rent them a house?
(a) In a busy section of Jamaica.
(b) In an isolated section of the island.
(c) In an isolated section of Jamaica.
(d) In a busy section of the island.
2. Who is Pleydell-Smith?
(a) The Colonial Clerk.
(b) An American agent.
(c) The Colonial Secretary.
(d) Another British agent.
3. What does the strange man open when he is in Strangeways' office?
(a) A safe.
(b) A box.
(c) A briefcase.
(d) A drawer.
4. Who is blocking Strangeways' path to his car?
(a) A group of thugs.
(b) A group of blind, homeless men.
(c) A group of beggars.
(d) A group of children.
5. Who is the author of "Doctor No?"
(a) Illian Fleming.
(b) Issac Fleming.
(c) Ian Fleming.
(d) Ivan Fleming.
Short Answer Questions
1. M tells Bond that he must get a new weapon or do what?
2. When did Dr. No buy the island?
3. Where is Quarrel from?
4. Who is present when M and Bond talk about a new assignment?
5. What does M say might be the reason Bond got hurt at the end of his last mission?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)