|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Reception Committee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bond have Quarrel pull over and turn off the lights of the car?
(a) To hide.
(b) To lose their tail.
(c) To hide the car.
(d) To tail someone.
2. Who is the author of "Doctor No?"
(a) Issac Fleming.
(b) Ivan Fleming.
(c) Illian Fleming.
(d) Ian Fleming.
3. In addition to suggesting a new weapon, what does the weapons expert suggest?
(a) A set of classes with the new weapon.
(b) A new shooting style.
(c) A new holster.
(d) A new type of ammunition.
4. Who owns the island where the Audubon Society watches the birds?
(a) Dr. Must.
(b) Dr. No.
(c) Dr. What.
(d) Dr. How.
5. The Audubon Society that is interested in the birds is located where?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) New Mexico.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality is the man who saved Bond at the end of his last mission?
2. What meal do Quarrel and Bond meet over, after Bond is picked up from the airport?
3. What does the strange man open when he is in Strangeways' office?
4. Who is blocking Strangeways' path to his car?
5. Where is the coffin taken that holds Trueblood and Strangeways' bodies?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)