|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Reception Committee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does M say might be the reason Bond got hurt at the end of his last mission?
(a) His lack of observational abilities.
(b) His lack of fighting skills.
(c) His lack of diplomacy.
(d) His choice of weapons.
2. The investigators who went to the island to investigate the claims of the bird watchers decided that the death of one of the bird watchers was due to what?
(d) His partner.
3. What does the strange man pull out and pile on the floor of the office?
(a) Identification cards.
4. M tells Bond that he must get a new weapon or do what?
(b) Take hand-to-hand lessons.
(c) Take a desk job.
(d) Work with a knife.
5. What does Bond do with the case regarding Strangeways and the birds?
(a) Accepts it.
(b) Pursues it from England.
(c) Refuses it.
(d) Ignores it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of "Doctor No?"
2. What emotion does Bond feel when confronted by the weapons specialist and M?
3. When the professional that M called arrives, what does he/she suggest that Bond might be on the edge of?
4. How does Quarrel feel about discussing Crab Key Island?
5. Who sends Bond to Jamaica?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)