|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Holiday Task.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the professional that M called arrives, what does he/she suggest that Bond might be on the edge of?
2. What does M think Bond should have done in the situation where Bond was hurt?
(a) Made different plans.
(b) Kept it under control.
(c) Called for help.
(d) Left it alone.
3. Who is the author of "Doctor No?"
(a) Issac Fleming.
(b) Ian Fleming.
(c) Illian Fleming.
(d) Ivan Fleming.
4. After Strangeways is shot, where is he dragged to?
(a) An alley way.
(b) The trunk of a car.
(c) A trash bin.
(d) The back of a van.
5. M feels that sending Bond to look into the disappearance of Strangeways is what?
(a) A re-building effort.
(b) A hard assignment.
(c) A punishment.
(d) A vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is present when M and Bond talk about a new assignment?
2. What does the strange man open when he is in Strangeways' office?
3. Strangeways leaves a poker game. Where is that poker game being played?
4. The Audubon Society that is interested in the birds is located where?
5. What does the strange man pull out and pile on the floor of the office?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)