|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Holiday Task.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the coffin taken that holds Trueblood and Strangeways' bodies?
(a) Liera River.
(b) Mona Reservoir.
(c) Kartaba Lake.
(d) Pacific Ocean.
2. What does the strange man pull out and pile on the floor of the office?
(d) Identification cards.
3. The investigators who went to the island to investigate the claims of the bird watchers decided that the death of one of the bird watchers was due to what?
(c) His partner.
4. M feels that sending Bond to look into the disappearance of Strangeways is what?
(a) A vacation.
(b) A hard assignment.
(c) A re-building effort.
(d) A punishment.
5. What is Bond's favorite weapon?
(a) A small Sig Sauer.
(b) A small Remington.
(c) A small Colt.
(d) A small Beretta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond do with the case regarding Strangeways and the birds?
2. M tells Bond that he must get a new weapon or do what?
3. What did the owner of the island claim about the plane?
4. What nationality is the SMERSH officer who injured Bond during the last mission?
5. When the professional that M called arrives, what does he/she suggest that Bond might be on the edge of?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)