|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Facts and Figures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. M feels that sending Bond to look into the disappearance of Strangeways is what?
(a) A vacation.
(b) A re-building effort.
(c) A hard assignment.
(d) A punishment.
2. What happened to the plane that was sent to investigate the claims by the wounded man?
(a) It crashed.
(b) It disappeared.
(c) It landed safely.
(d) It found nothing.
3. What is Bond's favorite weapon?
(a) A small Sig Sauer.
(b) A small Remington.
(c) A small Beretta.
(d) A small Colt.
4. Where does the Audubon Society set up a camp to watch the birds?
(a) Crab Turn.
(b) Crab Mountain.
(c) Crab Key.
(d) Crab Island.
5. Whose car do Bond and Quarrel drive away from the airport?
(a) A rented car.
(d) The embassy's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James Bond have injected into his shin by a SMERSH officer?
2. M tells Bond that he must get a new weapon or do what?
3. Who owns the island where the Audubon Society watches the birds?
4. Who sends Bond to Jamaica?
5. Where is the coffin taken that holds Trueblood and Strangeways' bodies?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)