|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Facts and Figures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Quarrel from?
(a) Cayman Islands.
2. A wounded man from the Audubon camp claimed that everything in the camp was burned into oblivion by 'what?'
(a) A bird.
(b) A person.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A vehicle.
3. Who is the author of "Doctor No?"
(a) Ivan Fleming.
(b) Ian Fleming.
(c) Illian Fleming.
(d) Issac Fleming.
4. What does James Bond have injected into his shin by a SMERSH officer?
(d) A locator.
5. Why does Bond have Quarrel pull over and turn off the lights of the car?
(a) To tail someone.
(b) To hide the car.
(c) To hide.
(d) To lose their tail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Quarrel take Bond after the airport?
2. When the professional that M called arrives, what does he/she suggest that Bond might be on the edge of?
3. Where does Bond go to speak with the acting governor?
4. Who is blocking Strangeways' path to his car?
5. Where does Bond want Quarrel to rent them a house?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)