|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Dragon Spoor; Chapter 11, Admist the Alien Cane.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Quarrel feel about discussing Crab Key Island?
2. What is Crab Key mostly made of?
(a) River plains.
3. Why does Bond have Quarrel pull over and turn off the lights of the car?
(a) To tail someone.
(b) To hide.
(c) To hide the car.
(d) To lose their tail.
4. Who does Bond warn Pleydell-Smith is an agent of Dr. No?
(a) His co-worker.
(b) His wife.
(c) His secretary.
(d) His assistant.
5. What has happened to Bond, Quarrel, and Honeychile's food during their trip to the camp?
(a) They don't have food.
(b) It went bad.
(c) It is lost.
(d) It is wet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What meal do Bond and Pleydell-Smith share?
2. What is one of the weapons that the weapons expert suggests for Bond?
3. What does Bond find when he looks around the camp?
4. M tells Bond that he must get a new weapon or do what?
5. Who takes the first watch when Bond and his companions sleep in the Audubon camp?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)