|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Come Into My Parlour; Chapter 15, Pandora's Box.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the few fisherman friends Quarrel had that got close to Crab Key Island?
(a) They disappeared.
(b) They were killed.
(c) They found money.
(d) They came back rich.
2. Where is Quarrel from?
(d) Cayman Islands.
3. When Bond wakes up, what is Honeychile trying to pick out to wear to dinner?
(a) An evening gown.
(b) A pantsuit.
(c) A kimono.
(d) A wrap dress.
4. What do Bond and Quarrel want to do before they return to Jamaica?
(a) Kill Dr. No.
(b) Get Honeychile to safety.
(c) Finish their investigation.
(d) Find Strangeways.
5. When the men warn over the loudhailer that everyone is to come out and no one appears, what do the men do?
(a) Get off the boat.
(c) Fire on the beach and vegetation.
(d) Toss grenades onto the beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of mining operation is on the island?
2. Why does Bond have Quarrel pull over and turn off the lights of the car?
3. How does Honeychile suggest they hide from the men on the boats and the dogs?
4. How much of a head start does Bond propose to give Dr. No so that Bond and Honeychile can go free?
5. Where do Bond, Honeychile and Quarrel hike in order to leave less tracks to follow?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)