|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Come Into My Parlour; Chapter 15, Pandora's Box.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quarrel say is on the island?
(a) Large predators.
(b) Friendly natives.
(c) Good hunting.
2. What happens to Honeychile and Bond's hiding place?
(a) It collapses on itself.
(b) It is destroyed by gunfire.
(c) It is hidden from the gunfire.
(d) It protects them from gunfire.
3. What does Bond want to steal from the manicurist?
(a) A weapon.
(b) Her ID badge.
(c) Fake nails.
(d) Nail polish.
4. How much of a head start does Bond propose to give Dr. No so that Bond and Honeychile can go free?
(a) A year.
(b) A month.
(c) A week.
(d) A day.
5. How does Honeychile suggest they hide from the men on the boats and the dogs?
(b) In a cave.
(c) In a pond.
(d) Under a waterfall.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Bond helps Honeychile with her clothing, what does he call for her?
2. When the men warn over the loudhailer that everyone is to come out and no one appears, what do the men do?
3. Once they are hidden, what sound do Bond and Honeychile hear?
4. Why does Bond have Quarrel pull over and turn off the lights of the car?
5. What kind of mining operation is on the island?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)