|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Come Into My Parlour; Chapter 15, Pandora's Box.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Bond's picture as they are leaving the airport?
(a) A native islander.
(b) A young woman.
(c) A secret agent.
(d) A young child.
2. How many men are on the boat that appears at the mouth of the river?
3. Where is Quarrel from?
(a) Cayman Islands.
4. After Bond helps Honeychile with her clothing, what does he call for her?
(a) A make-up artist.
(b) A hairdresser.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A masseuse.
5. What kind of mining operation is on the island?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Bond and Quarrel want to do before they return to Jamaica?
2. How long is the solid glass wall in Dr. No's room?
3. What happened to the few fisherman friends Quarrel had that got close to Crab Key Island?
4. When the men warn over the loudhailer that everyone is to come out and no one appears, what do the men do?
5. How does Quarrel feel about discussing Crab Key Island?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)