|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Come Into My Parlour; Chapter 15, Pandora's Box.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quarrel say is on the island?
(b) Good hunting.
(c) Large predators.
(d) Friendly natives.
2. How much of a head start does Bond propose to give Dr. No so that Bond and Honeychile can go free?
(a) A week.
(b) A year.
(c) A day.
(d) A month.
3. The manicurist's tools are attached to what?
(a) A suitcase cuffed to her hand.
(b) A chain attached to a collar.
(c) A belt around her waist.
(d) A chain.
4. What do Bond and Honeychile hide under?
(a) A rock.
(b) Some leaves.
(c) A bush.
(d) A tree.
5. Why does Bond have Quarrel pull over and turn off the lights of the car?
(a) To lose their tail.
(b) To tail someone.
(c) To hide.
(d) To hide the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of mining operation is on the island?
2. What are Dr. No's intentions?
3. What happens to Honeychile and Bond's hiding place?
4. After Bond helps Honeychile with her clothing, what does he call for her?
5. What does Dr. No have for hands?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)