|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Come Into My Parlour; Chapter 15, Pandora's Box.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is mounted onto the boat that appears at the mouth of the river?
(a) A machine gun.
(b) A rocket launcher.
(c) A radar detector.
(d) A siren.
2. What meal do Quarrel and Bond meet over, after Bond is picked up from the airport?
3. Before the men and the boat leave, what do they say they will be back with?
(b) Larger guns.
(c) More ammunition.
(d) More men.
4. Where does Quarrel take Bond after the airport?
(a) To the embassy.
(b) To a cafe.
(c) To a hotel.
(d) To his house.
5. Who meets Bond at the airport?
(a) A woman.
(b) An enemy.
(c) A paid agent.
(d) An old friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Honeychile suggest they hide from the men on the boats and the dogs?
2. Once they are hidden, what sound do Bond and Honeychile hear?
3. What plant do Bond, Honeychile and Quarrel use to breath through while they are hiding?
4. Why does Bond have Quarrel pull over and turn off the lights of the car?
5. What happens to Honeychile and Bond's hiding place?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)