|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Kascher?
(a) An old Brother.
(b) Mr. Blair's replacement.
(c) A new, young Brother.
(d) A mean man.
2. What do good teachers enjoy with their students, according to Powers in Chapter 9, Among Others and Smooth Eddie?
(a) Giving knowledge.
(b) A good relationship.
(c) A beer.
(d) Seeing maturity.
3. Who does Eddie purchase his first car from?
(a) His dad.
(b) A crazy co-worker.
(c) His barber.
(d) His grandpa.
4. Who helps Eddie send off his college applications?
(d) Brother O'Connell.
5. Who is the typing teacher at Bremmer High?
(a) Brother Sens.
(b) Brother Well.
(c) Brother Bob.
(d) Brothe Purity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens annually at St. Bremmer?
2. What school accepts Eddie?
3. What does Eddie look at as he reflects his years at high school?
4. What can Tom no longer afford his senior year?
5. What do the students nickname Mr. Kascher?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is dating structured, according to Chapter 10, Double Dating with Feliz Lindor?
2. Discuss the purpose of marriage, according to Chapter 11, Retreat Retreat.
3. What happens to Tom during his and Eddie's senior year?
4. What happens to Timmy in his final tumbling routine?
5. How does the reader feel about Eddie's future at the end of Do Black Patent-leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?
6. Describe Eddie's whereabouts, in Chapter 16, Final.
7. Why do two couples end up in the police station, at the end of Chapter 10, Chapter 10, Double Dating with Feliz Lindor?
8. What does one brother suggest for his students to do if they think of sin?
9. What is the primary focus of religion class in Catholic school.
10. Describe dating for the Catholic adolescent boys in the 1950s or 1960s.
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)