|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Kascher?
(a) Mr. Blair's replacement.
(b) A mean man.
(c) An old Brother.
(d) A new, young Brother.
2. Who does Eddie purchase his first car from?
(a) A crazy co-worker.
(b) His dad.
(c) His grandpa.
(d) His barber.
3. Where does Eddie make a detour?
(a) By the old dime store.
(b) By Tim's.
(c) By Tom's.
(d) By Una's house.
4. Who is Felix's "easy" date?
5. What has arrived, in Chapter 16, Final?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the senior boys counseled to do after they graduate from high school, in Chapter 11, Retreat, Retreat?
2. How is dating for Catholic adolescents described, in Chapter 10, Double Dating with Felix Lindor?
3. What stage is Eddie and Una's relationship in, during Chapter 15, The Jolly Season?
4. What is Eddie's attitude during graduation?
5. Where do the two couples park the car in Chapter 10, Double Dating with Felix Lindor?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what the annual retreat is like.
2. What happens, at the end of Chapter 15, The Jolly Season?
3. What is Felix Lindor interested in?
4. Who is Monica Radil?
5. Discuss the purpose of marriage, according to Chapter 11, Retreat Retreat.
6. Describe Brother Sens.
7. How does Eddie buy his first car?
8. What does Brother O'Connell tell Eddie, in Chapter 14, Late Bloomer?
9. How does the reader feel about Eddie's future at the end of Do Black Patent-leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?
10. Why do two couples end up in the police station, at the end of Chapter 10, Chapter 10, Double Dating with Feliz Lindor?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)