|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comprises the bottom rung clique?
(a) Short and round guys.
(b) Nerdy and gangly guys.
(c) Tall and pimply guys.
(d) Fat and ugly guys.
2. Why was the toughest teacher at Bremmer High transferred to Bremmer?
(a) He cussed at a student in class at another school.
(b) He had punched two football players at another school.
(c) He sold drugs to his students at another school.
(d) He punched another teacher at a different school.
3. What was the previous profession of the toughest teacher at Bremmer High?
(a) A Navy officer.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A boxer.
(d) A weightlifter.
4. What does Eddie do daily as he enters high school?
(b) Showers morning and night.
(c) Drinks a protein shake.
(d) His 'pimple patrol.'
5. Who is Dolores Crosley?
(a) A very smart girl.
(b) An ugly girl.
(c) A girl with no personality but good looks.
(d) A very religious girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many classes is Eddie passing during his first several months at Bremmer?
2. When did Eddie's sister play the piano?
3. What does the family spend much of its time doing in Chapter 5, My Sister was a Piano Freak?
4. How many programs of study are at Bremmer High?
5. What disease does Eddie have at the end of Chapter 1, Ready?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the dress code at Bremmer High School.
2. Why is Eddie failing Latin and Algebra?
3. Describe Felix Lindor.
4. Describe what Eddie is anticipating, at the beginning of Do Black Patent-leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?.
5. Who is Bippo?
6. What does Bobbo decide it is time for and why?
7. Discuss what music lessons meant for children, according to Chapter 5, My Sister was a Piano Freak.
8. What task does Eddie's father assign him, in Chapter 5, My Sister was a Piano Freak?
9. Why and how is the Catholic Church sexist, according to Chapter 3, Catholic Girls?
10. What happens, at the end of Chapter 7, to Bippo?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)