|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things do adolescent boys constantly think only?
(a) Food and money.
(b) Sex and money.
(c) Sex and food.
(d) Money and girls.
2. Which of the following does the author NOT mention Eddie experiencing as a teenager?
(c) Body odor.
(d) Interest in girls.
3. What level is just below the Honor's Program?
(a) The Engineering Program.
(b) The Academic Program.
(c) The Business Program.
(d) The Technical Program.
4. Which grammar school does Eddie attend?
(a) St. Bastion Catholic.
(b) Holy Name of Jesus.
(c) St. Benedict's Catholic.
(d) Christ the King.
5. What age is Eddie turning at the beginning of Chapter 1, Ready?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the family spend much of its time doing in Chapter 5, My Sister was a Piano Freak?
2. Who does not take physical education at Bremmer High?
3. How many blocks away does Una live from Eddie?
4. What is student placement based on in Bremmer High?
5. Who gets the boys lost on the way to the mixer, in Chapter 6, Mixers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the athletes, according to Chapter 4, The Beautiful World of Richard Bobbo.
2. What is the worst insult a boy could get at Bremmer?
3. What task does Eddie's father assign him, in Chapter 5, My Sister was a Piano Freak?
4. How does Eddie feel about destroying the piano?
5. What does Bobbo do to achieve victory?
6. Describe Brother Well.
7. Describe why the nuns are shocked by Timmy's score.
8. Why is Eddie failing Latin and Algebra?
9. What does the vignette of Eddie and his sister suggest?
10. Describe what Eddie is anticipating, at the beginning of Do Black Patent-leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?.
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)