|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What primarily focuses on the sins of sex in the Catholic school?
(a) Prayer meetings.
(d) Religion classes.
2. Who is a good friend to both Eddie and Una?
3. Who is Barbara, in Chapter 10, Double Dating with Felix Lindor?
(a) Eddie's girlfriend.
(b) Tim's date.
(c) Felix's date's best friend.
(d) Eddie's date and friend.
4. What happens annually at St. Bremmer?
(a) A service of devotion.
(c) A retreat.
(d) A guest speaker.
5. What is subordinated to one's sex drive, in Chapter 11, Retreat, Retreat?
(b) Companionship and satisfaction.
(c) Procreation and companionship.
6. What awaits Eddie at home, in Chapter 16, Final?
(a) A new car.
(b) His family party.
7. What stage is Eddie and Una's relationship in, during Chapter 15, The Jolly Season?
(b) Towards the end.
8. What does the author discuss is every boy's dream to own?
(a) A house.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A gun.
(d) A car.
9. What do most Catholic boys date within, according to Chapter 10, Double Dating with Felix Lindor?
(a) Their neighborhood.
(b) Their church group.
(c) Their school system.
(d) Their social class.
10. Who gives the students their diplomas?
(a) Their favorite professor.
(b) Smooth Ed.
(c) The principal.
(d) The Bishop.
11. What can Tom no longer afford his senior year?
(a) School tuition.
(b) To get to school.
(c) His car payment.
12. What are most lay teachers working on?
(a) A new job.
(b) An increased salary.
(c) A new religious experience.
(d) Another degree.
13. Who was in their backyard as Eddie passed by their house?
14. Who does Eddie plan go to the sock hop with?
(a) Monica Radil.
(c) Tim and Tom.
(d) No one.
15. What are sermons focused on for seniors at St. Bremmer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the two couples park the car in Chapter 10, Double Dating with Felix Lindor?
2. What school accepts Eddie?
3. What has arrived, in Chapter 16, Final?
4. What runs into Eddie's dad's car?
5. How does Eddie think back on his first car?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)