|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eddie perceive graduation?
(a) Like a sporting event.
(b) The end to one chapter in his life.
(c) Like Mass.
(d) Like a "McDonald's event."
2. Who is Mr. Kascher?
(a) Mr. Blair's replacement.
(b) A new, young Brother.
(c) An old Brother.
(d) A mean man.
3. What does Mr. Kasher disregard that makes the students like him?
(a) Their feelings.
(b) All rules.
(c) Adhering to religious rules.
(d) The 'system.'
4. What is Eddie's attitude during graduation?
5. Who is Felix's "easy" date?
6. In his graduation speech, what does Bishop Mandings suggest Eddie and the rest of his class do?
(a) Never get married.
(b) Get married and have kids.
(c) Be the best garbage man he can be, if he choose to be one.
(d) Be the best athlete he can be.
7. How much does Eddie sell his first car for?
8. What has Eddie accomplished, by Chapter 16, Final?
(c) One passage of life.
(d) The ability to think for himself.
9. What primarily focuses on the sins of sex in the Catholic school?
(b) Religion classes.
(c) Prayer meetings.
10. What does being a nice guy not do for Tom?
(a) Get him a job.
(b) Get him a girlfriend.
(c) Get him picked for the team.
(d) Teacher's aid to stay at school.
11. What does the typing teacher do during class?
(a) Plays games.
(b) Get the students to listen to his enlightening lectures.
(c) Gives the students odd jobs.
(d) Ignores the students.
12. What does the author discuss is every boy's dream to own?
(a) A house.
(b) A gun.
(c) A car.
(d) A motorcycle.
13. Who does Eddie sell his first car to?
(a) A boy in his neighborhood.
14. What do the students nickname Mr. Kascher?
(a) Smooth Eddie.
(b) Hard Ed.
(c) Smooth Ed.
(d) Hard Eddie.
15. What are students told to do if they are tempted to commit a mortal sin?
(a) Go to Mass.
(d) Stick their finger in a flame.
Short Answer Questions
1. What awaits Eddie at home, in Chapter 16, Final?
2. What is mandatory for students to attend in all Catholic schools?
3. What does Eddie look at as he reflects his years at high school?
4. What fascination wanes with Eddie, in Chapter 15, The Jolly Season?
5. Whose car does Eddie drive home, in Chapter 16, Final?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)