|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not considered a sin of sex, in Chapter 11, Retreat Retreat??
(a) Thoughts of sex.
(d) Self pleasure.
2. What school accepts Eddie?
(a) Northwester Community.
(b) Eastern State University.
(c) Sabina College.
(d) St. Bonner's Catholic College.
3. What is broken on Eddie's dad's car?
(a) The hood.
(b) The windshield.
(c) The bumper.
(d) The trunk.
4. Who is Felix's "easy" date?
5. What does Eddie, as an adult, realize about Mr. Kascher?
(a) He cared about his students.
(b) He was a bad teacher.
(c) He did drugs.
(d) He was the only good teacher.
6. What has Eddie accomplished, by Chapter 16, Final?
(b) One passage of life.
(c) The ability to think for himself.
7. What does Eddie not tell his family?
(a) That he and Una broke up.
(b) That he had no money for the dance.
(c) That he hates winter.
(d) That Monica cancelled.
8. Where does Eddie go to warm up, while he is out wandering aimlessly during the sock hop?
9. Who helps Eddie send off his college applications?
(d) Brother O'Connell.
10. What kind of mood is Eddie in during Christmas, in Chapter 15, The Jolly Season?
(a) A grinch one.
(b) A crummy one.
(c) A jolly one.
(d) A happy one.
11. Who does Eddie purchase his first car from?
(a) His grandpa.
(b) His barber.
(c) A crazy co-worker.
(d) His dad.
12. What happens after Timmy's final senior performance?
(a) He breaks his arm.
(b) He breaks his leg.
(c) He breaks his nose.
13. What does Eddie look at as he reflects his years at high school?
(a) His graduation robe.
(b) His class ring.
(c) The speaker.
(d) His friends.
14. Who gives the students their diplomas?
(a) The Bishop.
(b) The principal.
(c) Smooth Ed.
(d) Their favorite professor.
15. How does Eddie perceive graduation?
(a) Like Mass.
(b) Like a "McDonald's event."
(c) Like a sporting event.
(d) The end to one chapter in his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the two couples end up, at the end of Chapter 10, Double Dating with Felix Lindor?
2. What is mandatory for students to attend in all Catholic schools?
3. What awaits Eddie at home, in Chapter 16, Final?
4. What has arrived, in Chapter 16, Final?
5. What does the Catholic Church want to control strictly in the 1950s and 1960s?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)