|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What looms large in the religion's section of "don'ts"?
2. Why does the Catholic Church desire modest dress?
(a) It's necessary.
(b) It gives warmth.
(c) It protects the skin.
(d) It's a sign of spirtuality.
3. Who achieves the highest score before entering high school in Eddie's class?
4. What do the upperclassmen at Bremmer High relish?
(a) Terrorizing freshman with teacher horror stories.
(b) Putting freshmen in trash cans.
(c) Leaving for lunch.
(d) Hazing the younger boys.
5. Where is the mixer Eddie and his friends want to attend after Eddie meets a girl and fails to get her name?
(a) St. Bunson's.
(b) St. Bruno's Parish.
(d) St. Benny's Parish.
6. What does Eddie realize about Una, in Chapter 8, Una?
(a) She was one-of-a-kind.
(b) He loved her.
(c) She was annoying.
(d) They were bad for each other.
7. What is Bobbo supposed to do for everyone else after PE is over?
(a) Clean the basketballs.
(b) Hand out towels.
(c) Sweep the gym floor.
(d) Pick up towels.
8. What are mixers?
(a) Friday night social events held in church basements or school gyms.
(b) Something used in the kitchen.
(c) A drink.
(d) A party for adults.
9. Where does Eddie make his purchase, in Chapter 5, My Sister was a Piano Freak?
(b) The local dime store.
10. Who else, besides the student body, deems the bottom rung guys as lowly?
(a) Their parents.
(c) The priest.
(d) The girls.
11. What do adults always hold special in their hearts, according to Chapter 8, Una?
(a) Their first date.
(b) Their first dance.
(c) Their first love.
(d) Their first kiss.
12. Who is the best athlete at Bremmer?
(a) Bert Barny.
(b) Berny Benze.
(c) Barney Benson.
(d) Bert Bensen.
13. How is Eddie typified as the illogical teen, in Chapter 6, Mixers?
(a) He and his friends cannot find their way to the mixer.
(b) He avoids the ugly girl at the dances.
(c) He meets the girl he is enamored by but forgets to get her name.
(d) With his on- and off-again relationship.
14. Who is the filth fiend in Chapter 1, Ready?
(a) Felix Lindsey.
(b) Felicia Linds.
(c) Lindy Flesh.
(d) Felix Linder.
15. What does Eddie contemplate, in Chapter 5, My Sister was a Piano Freak, that shows the reader a change is taking place in him?
(a) His effort to obey his dad.
(b) His contemplation of the musical instrument's life.
(c) His jealousy of his sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eddie feel about his task, in Chapter 5, My Sister was a Piano Freak?
2. What does Bippo receive after playing in the homecoming game?
3. What is Eddie's task, in Chapter 5, My Sister was a Piano Freak?
4. What does Eddie do daily as he enters high school?
5. At Bremmer High School, what is strict for its time?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)