|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the worst insult one could get at Bremmer High?
(a) Being elected worst student.
(b) Being elected class clown.
(c) Being elected student body president.
(d) Being elected prayer captain.
2. What do the teachers practice at Bremmer High School?
(a) Corporal punishment.
(b) In school suspension.
(c) Out of school suspension.
3. Where does the real power lie at Bremmer High?
(a) With the athletes.
(b) With the fat and ugly kids.
(c) With the rebels.
(d) With the geeks.
4. In Chapter 4, The Beautiful World of Richard Bobbo, where does Bobby receive his final victory?
(a) The locker room.
(b) The gym.
(c) The cafeteria.
(d) The atrium.
5. What does the filth fiend have more than other boys at school?
(a) Experience with girls.
(b) An addiction to cigarettes.
(c) Knowledge of the school.
(d) A dirty mind.
6. Who achieves the highest score before entering high school in Eddie's class?
7. What level is just below the Honor's Program?
(a) The Technical Program.
(b) The Business Program.
(c) The Academic Program.
(d) The Engineering Program.
8. Who is the best athlete at Bremmer?
(a) Berny Benze.
(b) Bert Barny.
(c) Barney Benson.
(d) Bert Bensen.
9. What happens by the time Eddie's sister gets to high school?
(a) She performs with her piano locally.
(b) She wants to sell the piano.
(c) They need to tune the piano.
(d) The piano is seldom played.
10. Who is the filth fiend in Chapter 1, Ready?
(a) Felicia Linds.
(b) Felix Lindsey.
(c) Lindy Flesh.
(d) Felix Linder.
11. How is Eddie and Una's relationship typified as the typical teenage romance?
(b) Their on- and off-again break-ups.
(c) Being completely consumed by the other.
(d) Their controlling ways.
12. What is Bobbo supposed to do for everyone else after PE is over?
(a) Pick up towels.
(b) Hand out towels.
(c) Clean the basketballs.
(d) Sweep the gym floor.
13. How does Bobbo begin his defiance, in Chapter 4, The Beautiful World of Richard Bobbo?
(a) By refusing to take Bensen's towel.
(b) By refusing to hand Bensen a towel.
(c) By refusing to change for gym.
(d) By refusing to clean the gym.
14. What is given to the students that enables the school to place them in their appropriate levels?
(a) A writing assignment.
(b) An entrance exam.
(c) A research paper.
(d) An exit exam.
15. Who do not attend Bremmer High, according to Chapter 4, The Beautiful World of Richard Bobbo?
(a) Non Catholics or minorities.
(c) Boys under 10th grade.
(d) Problem children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things do adolescent boys constantly think only?
2. Which program is designed for average students like Eddie?
3. What are athletes considered to be at Bremmer High?
4. What does Eddie contemplate, in Chapter 5, My Sister was a Piano Freak, that shows the reader a change is taking place in him?
5. What disease does Eddie have at the end of Chapter 1, Ready?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)