|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the primary purpose of sex, according to the Catholic religion?
(c) To release pressure.
(d) To fulfill desire.
2. Who are the Catholic boys supposed to set a good example for?
(a) The girls.
(b) The publics.
(c) The freshmen grils.
(d) The grammar school boys.
3. Who is the filth fiend in Chapter 1, Ready?
(a) Felix Linder.
(b) Lindy Flesh.
(c) Felix Lindsey.
(d) Felicia Linds.
4. What does Una represent, in Chapter 8, Unat?
(a) Every boy's first broken heart.
(b) Every boy's first love.
(c) Every girl's dream.
(d) Every boy's dream girl.
5. How does Eddie feel about his sister's new activity?
(a) A little jealous.
(b) Excited for her.
6. Why was the toughest teacher at Bremmer High transferred to Bremmer?
(a) He cussed at a student in class at another school.
(b) He had punched two football players at another school.
(c) He punched another teacher at a different school.
(d) He sold drugs to his students at another school.
7. What object must separate the bodies of girls and boys while they dance at mixers?
(a) At least a phone book.
(b) A stack of magazines.
(d) A ruler.
8. Who does Bippo argue with and punch out, in Chapter 7, Bippo?
(a) The homecoming queen.
(b) The coach.
(c) Another team's player.
(d) The other team's coach.
9. What is Bippo an alias for?
(a) Georgie Russell.
(b) George Right.
(c) Georgie Journey.
(d) George Gelby.
10. What does the filth fiend have more than other boys at school?
(a) An addiction to cigarettes.
(b) A dirty mind.
(c) Knowledge of the school.
(d) Experience with girls.
11. Who gets the boys lost on the way to the mixer, in Chapter 6, Mixers?
(a) Felix Linder.
(b) Tom Lanner.
(d) Tim Heidi.
12. Where does Eddie make his purchase, in Chapter 5, My Sister was a Piano Freak?
(b) The local dime store.
13. Who is assigned to the Honors Program?
(a) Tim Heidi.
(b) Felix Lindor.
(d) Tom Lanner.
14. How does Eddie begin to see the Catholic religion in Chapter 3, Catholic Girls?
(a) A religion of "don'ts."
(b) Obsessive and extreme.
(c) A religion of "do's."
(d) A bombarding religious practice.
15. What do the teachers practice at Bremmer High School?
(a) Out of school suspension.
(b) In school suspension.
(d) Corporal punishment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do not attend Bremmer High, according to Chapter 4, The Beautiful World of Richard Bobbo?
2. When did Eddie's sister play the piano?
3. What happens to Eddie and Una's relationship?
4. In Chapter 4, The Beautiful World of Richard Bobbo, where does Bobby receive his final victory?
5. What was the previous profession of the toughest teacher at Bremmer High?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)