|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bobbo decide to do in Chapter 4, The Beautiful World of Richard Bobbo, after his poor treatment?
(a) Give payback.
(b) Get even.
(c) Embarass the geeks
(d) Embarass the athletes.
2. What does Eddie's older sister tell him about the piano?
(a) It's the worst instrument.
(b) She hates her piano.
(c) She loves her piano more than Eddie.
(d) It's the most perfect instrument.
3. What are women prohibited from being in the Catholic Church during the 1950s and 1960s?
(a) Women are only allowed to serve their men.
(b) Women cannot sing.
(c) Women cannot be priests.
(d) Women are only allowed to pray.
4. What is the primary purpose of sex, according to the Catholic religion?
(a) To fulfill desire.
(b) To release pressure.
5. Who runs the high school Eddie chooses to attend?
(a) The Brothers of St. Bremmer Order.
(b) The Sisters of St. Bremmer Order.
(c) The Brothers of Belmount.
(d) The Brothers of Emerson Whitman.
6. What is student placement based on in Bremmer High?
(b) Entrance exam scores.
(c) Good looks.
(d) Exit exam scores.
7. Who is the best athlete at Bremmer?
(a) Berny Benze.
(b) Bert Barny.
(c) Bert Bensen.
(d) Barney Benson.
8. Who is assigned to the Honors Program?
(a) Tom Lanner.
(b) Felix Lindor.
(d) Tim Heidi.
9. What happens to the person who receives the highest score before he enters high school?
(a) He does not have to take the first test.
(b) He can miss the first week of school.
(c) He receives a full scholarship.
(d) He gets to do the morning announcements.
10. How does wearing make-up cause God to feel, according to Chapter 3, Catholic Girls?
11. Who gets the boys lost on the way to the mixer, in Chapter 6, Mixers?
(a) Tim Heidi.
(b) Felix Linder.
(c) Tom Lanner.
12. What do adults always hold special in their hearts, according to Chapter 8, Una?
(a) Their first dance.
(b) Their first love.
(c) Their first kiss.
(d) Their first date.
13. What high school does Eddie choose to attend?
(a) Father Ryan High.
(b) Bremmer High.
(c) Emerson Whitman.
14. What is the ultimate goal of adolescent dances, according to Chapter 6, Mixers?
(a) To find a good looking person to date.
(b) To find your new boyfriend or girlfriend for the year.
(c) To get to know the schools around your own.
(d) To find a person to talk to.
15. How does Eddie feel about going to high school?
(a) Extremely excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, The Beautiful World of Richard Bobbo, where does Bobby receive his final victory?
2. Who comprises the bottom rung clique?
3. Which program is designed for average students like Eddie?
4. In Chapter 4, The Beautiful World of Richard Bobbo, how does Eddie sometimes feel, regardless of his physical appearance?
5. Who does Bippo get into a fight with one day after school, in Chapter 7, Bippo?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)